I need to clean my place!

Hi,

my place is a big master badroom in a 3 people apartment. My room has a bathroom inside and its in total maybe 12pings. It s not very dirty but a bit dusty since there have been renewals work at home and dust comes…plus i would like to clean a bit the top of the wardrobes and under the sofa and the bed and the lamps…does anybody know a specialized cleaning service in Taipei? I mean something professional like a company specialized in cleaning the house. I found them ‘JS Cleaning Services’ if it can be useful for somebody. They have Facebook page but I dont have a good feeling. Someone had a great cleaning experience with some other company in Taipei?
Regards,

Really, if a place is “a bit dusty”, then 小北 and half an hour of your time is probably the best solution.

If you’re dead set on paying someone to do it though, then no, sorry, I know a few cleaners in Tainan, but not up north.

Is that the Taichung crew who spam all over Facebook? Would suggest finding someone in Taipei.

They said they are from Hsinchu

Ooops, my bad, they are indeed from Hsinchu. I’d find an alternative.

I read a lot of complaints about them on Facebook, if you want to control the dust I suggest buying a Xiaomi Smart Air filter (cheap and best air filter for its price). You’d still need to dust but half as often.