If ARC cancelled it mean work permit and compny contract also cancelled?

Last year I worked with one compny in Taiwan I have ARC and work permit with a contract till 2018 now I left that job recently.compny also cancelled my ARC
So it mean my work permit and contract also cancelled or need to cancell also seperately?

My short answer is yes.

Your contract was terminated when you left the company. Your work permit was based on the contract and valid just at the company, so it is invalid at any other companies.

You could extend your ARC before it was canceled, but it was already canceled.

1 Like

Just to be clear, will the NIA definitely not grant a six month extension of stay after the ARC is canceled?

How long does it take for the NIA to cancel an ARC after the employer informs them the contract has been terminated?

Yeah, I also think it worth to visit NIA immediately, and ask for the extension of the ARC.

It is possible the cancellation procedure has not been completed, or even if it is already canceled you might be able to get an extension with paying some fine. The latter is not sure and you need to confirm, but generally, they tell you if there is a way to solve your situation, at least in taipei.

But actlully MY old compny ARC already cancelled 2 month ago .now I am go back my home country
So now any possibility?

2 months, and you are already out of taiwan.
Then, no possibility.

Are you still in Taiwan or did you already leave Taiwan?

Already leave taiwan

You can get a new work permit and ARC if you have a job offer and the necessary qualifications. I see no hope of resurrecting the old ones.