If you are leaving Taiwan temporarily and need a place to store your stuff

This company provide long-term storage (storage space rental) service for various needs. The storage spaces are in different sizes and prices depending on individual needs. They also rent out storage space that is big enough to be used as personal work station too. You can choose to pay the fees monthly, or pay quarterly and yearly fees at discounted rate. They have stores all over the larger Taipei.

The company is call trust-space and this is their website:

The website should contain all the information you need. Unfortunately, it is all in traditonal chinese and they got no english version. But feel free to ask me any question if you need some translation.

I realize many individuals who is related to foreign country one way or another (in general) has such a need.
However, you will need a Taiwan bank account for the company to return the deposit though. (They take deposit for their rental)

Thank you

Thanks. Do you know if there is this kind of company in Taichung as well?

Thank you! Do they have an storage area near Gutan MRT station? I would love to have their phone number to speak to someone…

Welcome to Forumosa, MamaLi. I don’t know of a Gutan Station, and I couldn’t find one by Googling. I hope you meant Guting Station. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, none of the the storage stores listed on the storage company’s website appear to be very close to Guting Station (I can’t guarantee my Google Maps routes):

Main Store in Zhonghe: 8th Floor, No. 120 之 10, Section 3, Zhongshan Road, Zhonghe District, New Taipei City

TEL: 02-2225-0631 FAX: 02-2225-0632

Google Maps route(s):

Xizhi Shop: 8th Floor, No. 45 Zhongxing Road, Xizhi District, New Taipei City

TEL: 02-2690-3919 FAX: 02-2690-3920

Google Maps route(s):

Keelung Store: 4th Floor, No. 123, Dongxin Road, Xinyi District, Keelung City

TEL: 02-2465-3308 FAX: 02-2465-3309

Google Maps route(s):

Tianmu Store: 3rd Floor, No. 18, Section 7, Zhongshan North Road, Shilin District, Taipei City

TEL: 02-2877-1102 FAX: 02-2877-1103

Google Maps route(s):

Taoyuan Store: 3rd Floor, No. 288, Section 3, Sanmin Road, Taoyuan District, Taoyuan City

Google Maps Route(s):

Xinzhuang Store: 7th Floor, No. 649 之 9, Zhongzheng Road, Xinzhuang District, Xinbei City

TEL: 02-2908-2408 FAX: 02-2908-2409

The storage company recommends a certain moving company (I don’t know anything about the company), but the link provided is dead. The moving company has apparently moved its website to this Internet address: http://www.jtmover.com.tw/

This appears to be the storage company’s recommended mover’s e-mail address: jt.mover@msa.hinet.net

This appears to be the moving company’s other contact information:

mobile phone: 0916-915-372
company phone: (02) 2268-2522
company fax: (02) 2643-0037

Again, welcome to Forumosa, MamaLi, and I hope this helps, or at least does no harm.

I just need to store one bag of luggage, for about a month. Anyone know if something like this is the best option? Seems a bit overkill and a hassle

I’ve used Lalalocker before but it’d be crazy expensive for that amount of time.

Maybe boxful?

How much are you willing to pay?

Less than it’d cost to fly home with it and back.

Hmm, looks good but
Starting from $2,299/month

trust-space would be $860
the problem with them was just being in a not-great location, and not having an english website

Can’t you just stash it with a friend for a month, for a fee?

That was the plan but won’t work out for various reasons

I’d have done it if you asked me a week ago. Ill undercut the competition.

1 Like