If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

NO.

Bane of my existenceā€¦ thorn in my sideā€¦ you need to turn over a new leafā€¦ you are going against the grainā€¦ wood you believe that?

When the sukebind blossoms, Iā€™ll turn over a new leaf.

I am sure that will be Cold Comfort to Flora Posteā€¦

Pointless.

I saw something nasty in the woodshed!

Iā€™ve not seen mine for many moons.

Iā€™ve seen my many moonsā€¦

ā€¦ said the ass to the angel.

That kind of heresy makes me want to go Baalisticā€¦ I could just take your head and Balaam Balaam it against a rocky roadā€¦

That kind of heresy makes me want to go Baalisticā€¦ I could just take your head and Balaam Balaam it against a rocky roadā€¦[/quote]

You wouldnā€™t be the first today. The pure unadulterated painful evil-of-banality in my ā€˜professional lifeā€™ is equivalent to applying concrete, forcefully, to oneā€™s cranium.

You shameless Jezebelā€¦ well, you could always drink a Jeroboam of Champagne for a hangover of Biblical proportionsā€¦ still not getting itā€¦ What kind of Numbers are we talking about here.

Today I need to drink of the fruit of the Vimto tree, for lo, I did think it politick to eat unrefrigerated sashimi at a hotel buffet and then hit some shitty waiguoren microbrewery. Am sulking because HR didst smite me and imply I was onst a skive.

My guts are not happy.

[quote]Today I need to drink of the fruit of the Vimto tree, for lo, I did think it politick to eat unrefrigerated sashimi at a hotel buffet and then hit some shitty waiguoren microbrewery. Am sulking because HR didst smite me and imply I was onst a skive.

My guts are not happy.[/quote]

Bummer! Dude! Did I tell you that I saw something nasty in the woodshed? Did I? Donā€™t know what kind of trees had been chopped up but ā€¦ hey! does a wood shed count as like a serial killerā€™s lair for trees? Wow! Think about it!

Termites EAT wood.

I wonder whether termites have a preference for the kind of tree that they would be, especially since they might be eaten by the other termites should they become that treeā€¦ or is it only after trees become wood that termites are interested in eating them and thus the tree question would be irrelevant?

If I were to visit a desert where there are no trees, would it stop my dreams of wanting to be a tree? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Today, I am a leafy treeā€¦ I donā€™t care what kind of tree as long as it has lots of leavesā€¦ or if not lots of leaves then big leaves few in number would be okay as long as the perception is that the tree is leafyā€¦ I donā€™t know whether there is a desire to ā€œleaveā€ on my part that is subconsciously manifesting itself in the desire to be a ā€œleafyā€ (Read: likes to leave) tree? what could it be? A change in the weather? or maybe I really do want to be a tree that represents a veritable verdancy of veinous vibrancyā€¦ which is quite interesting when you think about it because I recallā€¦ (fade out) as a childā€¦ (bright sunshine, glimmering field of some type of grain) with an intensely blue sky that sets off to great effect a large spade-shaped linden with multitudinous leavesā€¦ and those seed pod things that come after the tree has flowered or maybe parts of the tree are still flowering while other parts have already gone to seedā€¦ anywhereā€¦ where was I? Ah! YES! the linden in the long-forgotten yesteryear of yore with the yellowing yawn of empty, well, empty except for the spade-shaped linden and its luxuriant foliage of feathery leaves that left me ponderingā€¦ no, contemplatingā€¦ no envisioning life as a large tree with plentiferous leavesā€¦ and, of course, not to forget the seedlike thing-a-ma-jigs and maybe some flowers left or maybe notā€¦ anyway, thatā€™s where I am at todayā€¦ and it is important that everyone knows/understands/respects this vision of myself.

Beautiful, but Iā€™d be more sparing with the alliteration. You donā€™t need to stoop to it.

Iā€™d be a prickly cactus that blooms at night.

Today, I am a 50 shades of red treeā€¦ with all that THAT impliesā€¦ hohohohoho hahaahahaha heee heee ehee