If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

What, Ents aren’t real enough for you, man? They’re just as real as your feelings.

Sorry if I hurt them, by the way. This whole internet thing is just so…

Given the intersectionality of trees and Ents although many trees would HATE to be addressed as “ents” and the oppression of marginalized flora, including though not defined in totality by the following: bushes, shrubs, low-growing hedges, high-growing hedges, saplings, trees, old growth stands, twigs, branches, leaves, trunks, bark, seeds and any part though not to be defined in its entirety by the same for any of the above mentioned categories though not exclusively limited to said categories and APOLOGIES to any and all categories which have been inadvertently left out or misnamed! THAT is and should be the POINT! Got it!!!

Yes, this thread has become a hotbed of hatred . You are obviously a " Nazi" Tree, and should be arrested for oppressing Flora.

To seek relief from the pedicurist for a corn on one of its roots.

Too subtle?

Try these:

Do you want a brief explanation of an acorn?
In a nutshell, it’s an oak tree.

Why isn’t the squirrel hard at work collecting acorns at the oak tree?
She called in sick and went to the beech.

But what about the saplings?!?!

What WHAT about the saplings!!!

Just what is it that you are trying to insinuate??? Speak clearly! I think your statement is clearly yet another dog whistle to supporters of barkism, right? RIGHT!!!

Today I am a willow. I don’t know why but I am

Why? @discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Going back to zero can help creative juices no matter the art form you are attempting to create. — Byron Pulsifer

Going back to zero? :thinking:

Was your mother a willow, Freddie?

So weep me a river.

1 Like

Today I am a fern who is unsure as to its favorite pizza topping

First World tree problems…

What is my favorite pizza topping, as a fern, @discobot?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot “What is my favorite pizza topping, as a fern?”

Sorry, DB doesn’t speak fern.

How the hell do I get discobot to answer my f****NG questions? SDGWETW#R@#@#@# function that does not @@#@#$@# work.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it