If You Like Brownies

If you like brownies or small cake like brownies, then try this place. They are great. Located near the National University.

Common flavors plus others like bacon, whisky cranberry, matcha, Chinese pepper… open Daily 12 till 9.

Freshly made inside the shop, and not at some mass-production factory like most desserts.

No. 16-1, Alley 14, Lane 283, Section 3, Luosifu Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, 106

1 Like

Yes, but do they have lavender brownies?

There are numerous options for brownies (and other sweets) in the Wenzhou Street neighbourhood. The consensus favorite among students though is Henry and Cary (Henry&Cary手工巧克力店), which sells a terrific product at a very reasonable price. Details here:

Guy

1 Like

Are we talking about the place that sells those white chocolate covered frozen berries? Or the one with teh scrumptious magdalenas?

I forgot to mention the name of the place which is Coco Brownies and that Henry& Cary place doesn’t even compare. Coco is on a whole other higher level.

Are you talking about the brownies (tinged with orange) at Yan and Coco’s Choice?

Guy

No. Talking about this place

coco Brownies

https://goo.gl/maps/LJyCRMvc9sw

Thanks for the clarification! I’ve zoomed past that place innumerable times. I’ll have to stop in some time.

But allow me as well to add that the other Coco, at Yan and Coco’s Choice, also on Wenzhou Street, makes a terrific moist orange infused brownie (as well as some really solid bread). Address: No. 51, Wenzhou Street, Da’an District, Taipei City. Enjoy!

Guy

It sounds great. I miss CC Cookies and Brownies

Mmmm… coco Brownies, best in Taipei. Near NTU.

No. 16-1, Alley 14, Lane 283, Section 3, Luosifu Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, 106
02 2366 1204
https://goo.gl/maps/a75CnGdMMJs

2 Likes

You should post this in the keto thread.

I think I need one of those Peanut Butter Brownies

looks worth a trek

coco Brownies remains the best. Amazing variety. Near NTU.

coco Brownies
No. 16-1, Alley 14, Lane 283, Section 3, Luosifu Road, Da’an

2 Likes

if you like brownies i don’t think these are going to hit the spot. nothing special at all.

Upon what research can you validate your claim? Other than a picture of some good-looking brownies.

Jasmine tea brownies…that’s just disgusting. And what’s with all the flavors? A good brownie doesn’t need all the bells and whistles.

my research is eating other brownies, and these brownies. and these ones are not up to par. hey maybe taiwanese like them, but they were kinda light imo. a brownie should be pretty heavy.

Oh, for the good old days when men were men and women were women and brownies were brownies and beer was beer.

Come to think of it, the beer back then was nothing special.

Well, American beer anyway…