Indoor basketball in Taichung

Greetings fellows,

I am looking for guys who are interested in playing indoor full court basketball in North Taichung bimonthly on Saturday morning from 8AM to 11 AM.
However, you will need to know an alumni or an employee from the school Morrison Academy.
If you are interested and wishing for further information, please leave a message, thanks.

Or if you have any access to any indoor court, we are willing to move over as well.
Our group is around mid 30s and we run full courts, and sometimes we play outdoors as well.

[quote=“leutk”]Greetings fellows,

I am looking for guys who are interested in playing indoor full court basketball in North Taichung bimonthly on Saturday morning from 8AM to 11 AM.
However, you will need to know an alumni or an employee from the school Morrison Academy.
If you are interested and wishing for further information, please leave a message, thanks.

Or if you have any access to any indoor court, we are willing to move over as well.
Our group is around mid 30s and we run full courts, and sometimes we play outdoors as well.[/quote]

Still looking!

Hey man. I just moved to Taichung. I love playing pickup, the thing is I work every Saturday morning. I will probably be moving to North Taichung Beitun area, so if you ever want to play some ball I would be glad to join you. Just reply or PM me. Let me know.

Cheers,
Myles

sorry for the slow reply guys, feel free to PM me if you don’t see me replying.
thanks!

Where can I play full court basketball? I get bored with 3 on 3 and half-court ball. The court at Morrison is closed for renovations till sometime this Fall. I live near National Taichung University but would drive half an hour for a good court. I searched our group’s history already.

Hi,

Looks like this thread is over 5 years old. But anyone here in Taichung still play regularly?

I’m also looking to start a new indoor group. There’s a new government complex in the North District near 一中 that can been be booked (for a fee). Anyone interested?