Is Forumosa too PC?

What are the “rules” here at Forumosa anyway? Whenever I click on “Rules” all I get is something in Italian so I’m completely in the dark as to where the lines are.

The moderators haven’t been much help. Tigerman told me as long as I agreed with everything President Bush says and does and stayed away from bestiality topics I’d pretty much be okay. Alien told me she only had two ironclad rules: one was to never mention in a post that she was looking fat and the other was if she ever found out who kept sending her private messages begging her to have his love child she was going to strangle him. Other than that she pretty much didn’t care what we said or did to one other.

When I asked Maoman what the rules here were I got an automatic reply saying that unless I could prove that I held a rank above earl, director, colonel or bishop I wasn’t worthy of a reply.

So I’ve been pretty much on my own so far, getting by as best I can on the honor system.

It would be nice to know where the lines are though because about once a month I get in a real mood and would really like to take it out on somebody without screwing myself up for the rest of the month.