Is love meant to be?

I’m 23 now, having a decent job and lovely family.
I have been to lot of countries and seen many weird things/ ppl already.
But I’m confused for quite a while.
I’ve been dating a guy for 1.5 years.
At first, he couldnt ask more time from me.
So I was saving every time i had for him till the day he decided not to want it anymore.
Now, I’m accused ’ having no life" by my bf.
yes, i have no life. most of my friends are far away/having gf;bf.
i missed the weekends we used to spend together. and now, you prefer to put it on your work/ your own life.
not like breakup, but we barely meet each other now.
where is the passion that we used to have?
where has it gone wrong?
Is love meant to be so hard? (he’s not my first love)
and now, i love the weekend no more.

Different personality types clash, therefore people get colder to each other over time. Eventually the closeness is forgotten and naturally try to find it with another person.

If he can make it only last 1.5yrs he sounds really feeble and unsteady, no consistency

Ask him if he’d like to see other people. If he says no, let him know that to be exclusive (to date only him) you expect to see him more- that’s your expectation for a boyfriend, if he doesn’t want to meet that expectation, you should part ways.

No. We modern humans have all but lost the capacity to love so don’t torture yourself trying to cling onto it.

plan a trip outside the country together …

yes it’s possible.But in today’s world, both partners need to have some separate personal life to be successful. Or you’ll end up in the situation you are in today. Your 23, you can still find friends and hobbies. Just talk to him about it.

if he is telling you that you have no life then i would say no love is not meant to be with this guy. thats not the sort of thing you would say to your loved one.

as for spending every waking moment with your bf i would say its better to have some space and keep your own lifes. its healthy.