Is Tesla the new Apple or Amiga?

Roadster_Earth

2 Likes

Most major car brands are lining up their improved e-cars. Take a guess.

In talking to friends back in the US, Tesla feels like itā€™s becoming the iPhone of cars.

So did Ford in the days.

3 Likes

Hahahaha. Bet Apple regret that now.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t it emotions make people buy?

Iā€™m with OP on this one, I think millennials want Teslaā€™s just as they need iPhones.

I also think Bidden will push through the Green boom so people will spend and pump up the economy again.

Itā€™s a win win, millennials feel good about the environment, they get a luxury product led by a Steve Jobs like guy and the economy gets better.

Tesla is great I liked Tesla from way back but the current valuation is only justifiable if everything goes right. Mainly if solid-state batteries fail, if legacy carmakers donā€™t band together for a different supercharger convention leaving Tesla alone with its own system and most importantly if Tesla gets to autonomous lv5 a couple years ahead of everybody else.

By valuations, do you mean valuations based on the M1 money supply before or after the 4 stimulus packages?

I.e. have you factored in how much more money there is that has been printed?

7 Likes

Ooops

Yes.

(Sorry, slightly late reply - but I think if you listened to me back then, you might not have regretted it)

1 Like

I would set off fireworks to celebrate when Elon Cuntā€™s cunty behaviours eventually makes Tesla goes under lmao.

1 Like

There are tens of thousands crashes involving emergency vehicles every year. 16 crashes since 2018 does not seem like a lot.
In majority of Tesla crashes the driver was not paying attention to the road as they are supposed to do.

e.g. Firetrucks

Motor vehicle crashes are the second leading cause of death for on-duty firefighters. Firetruck crashes, occurring at a rate of approximately 30,000 crashes per year, have potentially dire consequences for the vehicle occupants and for the community if the firetruck was traveling to provide emergency services.
Analysis of Firetruck Crashes and Associated Firefighter Injuries in the United States - PMC

In Europe the EV charging system is universal.

1 Like

Surprised to Suzuki twice on the list. I wonder the ones in Taiwan are made locally like Honda? or imported from Japan or India?

Another one of Muskā€™s brain farts?

ā€˜Musk tweeted that he is excited to work with ā€œTesla Serviceā€ to provide same-hour service as often as possible. ā€œApplying Formula 1 pit crew techniques to Teslas,ā€ he addedā€™

1 Like

Heā€™s turned into quite the dickhead.

Heā€™s always been a dickhead. Heā€™s one of the trashiest people in the world.

1 Like

He has really been outdoing himself the last few months.