Is there a way to attract women taller than you?

In Taiwan, money makes you look taller.

4 Likes

i think its more common here too but again its more about the girls lack of choice than social conditioning
 face is a thing here if you haven’t noticed yet

2 Likes

of course it’s fake
but still funny.

There’s setting a height target and there’s height being merely a turn on or a turn off.

I once saw a pair of couple.
The woman is over 185 cm, and the is about 170 cm. The woman is big (with big bone and wide shoulder, not fat) while the is small.
When they’re holding hands together, the scene looks like it’s a mother holding her kid’s hand.
Somehow, I kind of want to experience that feeling. LOL.

Wait until some of them hit their 30s and become less picky.

Unless they’re women like Macron’s wife who love hunting little boys’ virginity.

RIP ankles

And note that being tall doesn’t necessarily mean being big, and being big doesn’t necessarily mean being fat, and being fat doesn’t necessarily mean being obese. They’re not synonyms.

When I say I prefer é«˜ć€§çš„ć„łç”Ÿ(tall and big women), Taiwanese always look at me in suspicion.

Yeah, you just have to acetate.

I’m too late again :frowning:

you might want to move to Holland if you like tall and aggressive women
In Taiwan they call the short ones (about 150cm) “little spicy chili peppers”
You might think 150CM is short but you’ll never like tall ladies again once you’ve dated a 150

hobbits?

Make her feel small.

1 Like

Hobbits are shorter than that. They’re between 2 and 4 feet, with an average height of 3 foot 6.

Women dig those pet hobbits. Always a good conversation starter.

1 Like

nerd!

2 Likes

Technically a dwarf is under 148 CM, so that’s petite not dwarf

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qAnIOCIBFR4

1 Like

fwiw I am short and have had multiple women taller than me ask me out / say they liked me. They were hot, too (and I’m not movie star handsome, either, nor was I rich at the time these things happened).