Is there a way to "message" someone but have the message remain in your control..

I’d love to write something to some “friends” but I don’t want them to have the message like facebook, line or other messenger systems do,

I’d love the person to be able to view it, not copy it (though I guess there is nothing to prevent screen shots or is there?).

After the person has been properly insulted, I’d like the message to be able to disappear. I’d love to be able to let my targets know that there is such a message by sending them links in facebook or other social media.

Creepy people learn java.

Insert a code into a page that sends the browser to another page with the desired content and a script sending the browser back to the homepage of the previous one.

Oy… so you are saying. A person clicks a link, it goes to a page with my content. If they do anything like click the mouse as if trying to highlight it for copying, it goes back to the previous page.

But I don’t think that will protect me with a control print screen.
Can you give me some examples? Where can I host my data? On my google drive?

the person opens a page with java enabled.
That page contains a script sending the browser to another page with the content to read and a with a second delay sends the browser back to the homepage.

I could start digging in my script collection, but I find it too creepy and I used it only for fun, years ago.

Still, one of my friends didn’t think that it was funny.

What kind of “suitable insult” needs to disappear into the void so suddenly? :thinking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w0srU4ricA

1 Like

What did you say that someone felt was creepy. Nothing really? Do you need much to off put someone or anyone now a days?

I’d like to discuss potentially private facts or details that I don’t want sticking around or I’m very fickle. Today I love chocolate. Tomorrow I love Vanilia. Insulting is fine too, but it never gets beyond Monty Python. Your Father was a Hamster and your mother smelt of elderberries.

Seriously. I would like such a script and pointers on how a novice can use it.

Why don’t you just call them?

1 Like

i think its like a dream nothing else… in future it can be possible i hope

They’re already apps that do that if you both have the same app. Snapchat for example does it with videos.

There’s an app called confide

Only read once for the other person and can’t take screen shots or copy.

Another option is to sign up for a new Facebook account, get them to be a friend, and then send them messages.

Don’t be unwise and use your own account. Use a pseudo account that no one can trace back to you.

OP has probably moved on, but I think WhatsApp has a private chat room where the chats disappear after you close it.

So does Viber.