ISIS opens American branch

Well this didn’t take long. I will be particularly interested in the bullying from the Trump family, I recall one tweet from Trump, wasn’t really necessary as she was already being savaged on social media, but as it was a likeness of his head being held up all bloody I think he was well within his rights to chime in.

Usually when the internet blows up in your face, the best thing is to lie low, lets see how the internet reacts to her press conference.

:rofl:

I was on course to start feeling sorry for her at some point. But not now. Damn, she’s stupid. And not in an endearing way.

After playing a terrorist beheading for laughs I’d say playing the victim card is her only option.

If a clown wearing an Obama mask (after using Nixon’s, Regan’s, Bush’ etc with no drama) was fired from a rodeo, why should she still be allowed to keep her job?

I mean, I know that the CNN is biased and willing to write articles that contradict each other just to follow the anti-Republican narrative:

but I don’t understand why some people would defend her and buy into her victimism.

I say good riddance, now she can write her own bio, explaining how Trump ruined her life, her career and basically raped her while racially abusing her. She’ll have guaranteed TV show appearances and intervies as well, at least from all the people within her circlejerk.

2 Likes

She and Hillary would make a great couple.

Not a power couple tho.