I've applied Resident Visa in 外交部 a month ago

Guys; I’ve problem with my Resident visa. I’ve applied it a month ago(2015/10/6), bcs on my medical check-up I wrote my address is no.6 while on my online form application I wrote no.8 ; then they went to my house and take a picture ( 2015/10/19) but till now I still didnt get their call. So I dun know when should I go there to take my passport. And my visitor visa’s expired date is on 23Nov. I’ve called them a week ago; they said if mine is still in processing and just wait their call. But I’m a bit worried. Will it be fine? And Can I get my Resident Visa? Please help me… give me some advices; what could I do?

Did you already explain the mistake to them?

No. But they’ve visited my house. So they have the proof if I live there. They just said " wait our call" but till now I still dont get it

Selesjt,

To put your mind at rest, I’d go check with them in person if I were you…It’s likely there’s no problem, just a delay.

Do you have the name of the person who processed your application? If so, go to the office and ask to see him/her. (if not, just ask someone else to help you). Take your passport and all other documents relating to your application with you when you go. If possible, take a Chinese-speaking friend with you, if you don’t speak it yourself. Explain your situation and ask when they expect your resident visa to be ready. If necessary, you can ask them to help you get an extension on your visitor visa (this is possible, in certain cases). I’m sure everything will be fine…good luck!