Just curious

Hey @Rocket, in your years in Taiwan, have you ever found yourself in a situation where you thought you were getting along well with someone, like maybe even in a how-you-doin’ way, and then suddenly you found out you were being deceived in, like, a really fundamental way?

xD

What makes you think I’ve ever gotten along with anyone at all, never mind “well”?

I thought you mentioned having kids. (That wasn’t a laboratory experiment, was it?)

Furrymosa? :rant:

I was deceived . I thought it was a club for hairy guys. :cry:

In the raccoon world, pair bonding isn’t required for mating.

During the mating season, males restlessly roam their home ranges in search of females in an attempt to court them during the three- to four-day period when conception is possible. These encounters will often occur at central meeting places. Copulation, including foreplay, can last over an hour and is repeated over several nights.

I think that meets the definition of how-you-doin.

Jokes aside, has this come to Taiwan (“in the past few years” according to the article) from the west, spontaneously emerged, or come from some other place like Japan?

I had assumed furries were a subset of Japanese mascot culture, but apparently they evolved out of American sci-fi conventions in the 1980s. There’s a group of male My Little Pony fans called “bronies,” and even a Nazi-themed group called the Furred Reich. This is some weird shit for sure.

You should check out the Internet some time.
I heard they got a cat that plays the piano.

“Cat of the Day” isn’t being regularly updated. :idunno:

Maybe start with something easy like Paul Harvey

Baby steps, baby steps

Brought to you by our sponsors at the Furred Reich.

Or, if you prefer Unfurred…

If you could travel back in time, would you kill Kittler? I think not!

1 Like

Well, now I know. Never trust a space raccoon who promises you a musical cat.

Does the cat have only one nut too?

I thought furries was supposed to be having mad orgies and shit. What kind of idiot would dress up as a dog unless it was to get a leg over?

I didn’t check, but you’re welcome to have a grab at it if you’re curious. I make it a rule not to crotch-grab cats with Hitler 'staches. Like to keep the hand model career option open in case my current gig falls through.

Wait, you’re trying to get me to believe you don’t “grab 'em by the pussy”???

I ain’t buying it, hotshot.

1 Like

I’d reckon it would get hot and sweaty enough just wearing those damn suits. Any more “action” than that would probably end up causing serious heat prostration.

No, but if I’m in heat, I may just caress their “Billy Bush.”

My God, what have I done? :doh: