Kaohsiung Sky Tower observation deck

Hi,
I cannot find much on the subject by using google.
Somewhere I found that there is a fee of about 180NTD to visit the 75th floor, but elsewhere someone says that the 70th floor is freely accessible, which sounds strange because there is an hotel. I could not find an appropriate website for the tower.
Any hint?
Thanks

[quote=“atrac”]Hi,
I cannot find much on the subject by using google.
Somewhere I found that there is a fee of about 180NTD to visit the 75th floor, but elsewhere someone says that the 70th floor is freely accessible, which sounds strange because there is an hotel. I could not find an appropriate website for the tower.
Any hint?
Thanks[/quote]

Maybe this will help.

85sky-tower.com/en/leisuresView.php

They need someone to proofread :slight_smile:

"With the height of 367.6 m (ground floors including antenna), 85 Sky Tower has 85 floors on the ground and 5 floors underground. Built in 1989 and completed in 1999, 85 Sky Tower was the highest building in Taiwan at that time. Currently, it is the highest skyscraper in South Taiwan. With the special design of penetration, the building demonstrates the “height” (pronounced as “Kao” in Mandarin) of Kaohsiung.

Located at 74F, the View Deck is possessed by 85 Sky Tower Hotel, which has three starlight high-speed elevators at the total cost of NT$140 million, with the speed of 600 m per minute. The elevator only took 43 seconds to reach 75F from 1F. The entrance is at the ticket booth on 1F. Take the elevators which take visitors to climb for 275 m and reach 75F, and walk to View Deck on 74F.

When arriving at the View Deck on 74F, visitors may overlook Kaohsiung from the sky, browsing through the magnificent view of Port of Kaohsiung, night scenes, and unique matrix-styled streets. In addition to excellent views, the View Deck sets up facilities for visitors to overlook far areas, have drinks, and buy souvenirs."

“…the View Deck is POSSESSED…” haha