'Kill Chinese'

Many years ago, a certain Taiwanese plastics company with a factory in the US did what it usually does -pissing off workers- and the US workers came all the way to Taipei to protest their unpaid wages. They were kicked out based on the fact that they overstepped the purpose of their visa -no visas for standing on the sidewalk holding placarts asking for your money.

I do not think there was much love after this miunderstanding.

Is there a link to this? All I can find about it is regarding the same issue, only it is Vietnamese (a few years ago) and Filipinos (from 2006).

The workers were pale faced US citizens. It was a while ago, but not last century.

If I am as naive about this world as I used to be, I may say that those 2,800 American employees will start respecting Taiwan/Taiwanese/China/Chinese.
But, now, I just don’t think so.
It’s all about the built-in concept in one’s mind. Once it’s formed, it hardly changes.
Just imagine it. When you grow up, all you see and hear about all East-Asian-looking people are mostly poor, pathetic, disgusting, and miserable sub-humans who are considered the burden of your ethnicity (which is the majority) and the society, you will never respect those people. The best thing you can do is probably not making any blatant racial abuse or discrimination against those people in public. That’s all.

Nonsense, East-Asian girls are hot af.

Hmmm I think I have skipped “Hate all east-asians in particular 101” in my school. Was that mandatory or extracurricular?

I think it was a propaedeutic course, suggested to all those attending “White Master Race Master Class”, but not mandatory.

Having a fever for the opposite sex of a different ethnicity is another story, though. And the grass is always greener on the other side.
For me, Western and Northern European women are the hottest.

It’s more like a build-in mindset formed by your environment and experience before turning into an adult.
People like you who have at least been to Taiwan surely aren’t of the category above.