KMT tries to bring sexy back with foxy new delegate

Making the KMT great again.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way this phrasing was unintentional.

4 Likes

This is frigging hilarious.

ā€¦tries to bring sexy back

Back?
Yeah, there used to be some serious lookers in the Blue ranks, back in the dayā€¦

Also pretty cringe-worthy:

for her angelic face and curvaceous body

Yessir, only the hard news here.

1 Like

In an effort to swell the ranks of the opposition Kuomingtang (KMT) and to erect a new base of support, the party is looking for a youth movement, and the hot and bothered model-turned-politician Akina Li Tzu-yu (黎子ęø) is ready to grab the baton.

However, Li vehemently denies she has risen to power on her good looks alone, she emphasized the importance of oral skills among others.

Made me chuckle.

2 Likes

ā€œswell the ranksā€ ā€¦ fnar.

I wonder if this might actually work. The voters arenā€™t completely stupid, but you only need a few percent of stupid to make a serious difference to the vote results.

That fist gesture he is making is interesting.

Pretty sure the caption translates as:

ā€œWait 'til my kid is the Mayor! Weā€™ll have this country by the BALLS!!!ā€

1 Like

But Doctor, how will you defeat ā€œsocial justiceā€ without a conservative party?

1 Like

Itā€™s not like I have a vote anyway (but donā€™t tell Ms. Foxy!). Iā€™m not really a conservative (more libertarian), but Iā€™m no fan of the DPP either. If I actually had the vote, Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d even use it. All I can say is that I definitely wouldnā€™t vote for the rabidly xenophobic NPP. Well, I guess I might vote DPP based solely on their support for independence and the big middle finger that sends to the Chicoms.

I like the picture of Hung Hsiu-chu with Ms. Foxy. Are my eyes deceiving me, or does she have her fingers entwined in Ms. Foxyā€™s hair? It makes her look even more like Gollum.

I mean after you naturalize, of course.

You could found the Lactarian Party! :cow2:

General election coming up in the UK in a couple of weeks. Maybe Teresa May could give this a shot.

Well, she does like showing off her legs.

A very wise man once explained to me that Libertarians are just Republicans who want legal weed.

2 Likes

Are you sure you remember that right? I hear long-term toking affects the memory. Well, I am going to be spending the summer in Oregon, if that means anything.

Are you implying that Iā€™m a drug user???
Nice try, pal, I donā€™t even have frigging thumbs!!!

ā€œoral skillsā€ā€¦how can that be bad :slight_smile:

Donā€™t ā€œpretend garlicā€ā€¦opposable thumbs arenā€™t required for ā€œedibles.ā€

Makeup, fake this, fake thatā€¦ photoshopā€¦

:confused: