Kratom in Taiwan

Well well well , the daminutes after…friend sent me an article from CNN that the Dea will be classed as a schedule 1 narcotic asnofnSept 30. Any bets thatbtaiwan will follow ? Guaranrteed big pharma has a hand in this.y I post can’t we when I type on this device…but you get the picture

Guaranteed the DEA is involved. I’ve been seeing the clips. I also heard
them say it’s “the most dangerous drug ppl need to know about” . WTF???
Of course Big Pharma is involved. It’d have so many ppl off pain pills and
antidepressants. They can’t have that! Let’s keep killing the ppl with
chemicals so they can fly their luxury planes. Pisses me off. Taiwan likes
to follow America. But I haven’t found really anyone around here that knows
of Kratom, and if it can stay that way we may have hope. If anything,
chinese herbal doctors should be using it! I just wish I could find some
around here!

Speaking of which, does anyone have any they can spare in the area until my order? I am in the chupei area but willing to travel (within reasonable distances).

I don’t foresee any issues with Kratom in Taiwan in the near future, but who knows. Apparently there’s a good relationship between TW and Indonesia, and it’s a huge Indonesian industry. They are losing a huge customer with the US. But, regardless of what I think, maybe a good time to start stocking up??

Can you still help?

|
| | kvsouth
September 5 |

|
|
Guaranteed the DEA is involved. I’ve been seeing the clips. I also heard
them say it’s “the most dangerous drug ppl need to know about” . WTF???
Of course Big Pharma is involved. It’d have so many ppl off pain pills and
antidepressants. They can’t have that! Let’s keep killing the ppl with
chemicals so they can fly their luxury planes. Pisses me off. Taiwan likes
to follow America. But I haven’t found really anyone around here that knows
of Kratom, and if it can stay that way we may have hope. If anything,
chinese herbal doctors should be using it! I just wish I could find some
around here!

That’s it. Bastards want us hooked on pills. Where you at ?
|

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

|
| | OKkulas
September 1 |

|
| Well well well , the daminutes after…friend sent me an article from CNN that the Dea will be classed as a schedule 1 narcotic asnofnSept 30. Any bets thatbtaiwan will follow ? Guaranrteed big pharma has a hand in this.y I post can’t we when I type on this device…but you get the picture |

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Yep. I’ll put my tin foil hat on for anyone who thinks I’m crazy, but the gov’t DEF wants ppl hooked on pills. Too much money to lose not to (in Big Pharma, medicine, prisons, jails, crimes, etc.). Just like there’s still no cure for cancer–yeah right. Put poison in people to make them better (chemo)? That’s like doing a lobotomy back in the old days to cure depression. Just follow the money–and that’s where the logic is.

I’m in Chubei.

I can’t believe Kratom is going to be class I. I guess they’re losing the marijuana war that they have to have a backup to make up for lost profits. Now there will be a fight for kratom–because it DOES have MANY medicinal benefits.

The effects of kratom don’t seem potent enough for me to go through all the work to get it.

That’s interesting to hear. Perhaps you had a bad batch or the wrong strain. Or you are just perfectly healthy so you wouldn’t know any effects (which is a great thing).

|
| | kvsouth
September 6 |

|
|
Yep. I’ll put my tin foil hat on for anyone who thinks I’m crazy, but the gov’t DEF wants ppl hooked on pills. Too much money to lose not to (in Big Pharma, medicine, prisons, jails, crimes, etc.). Just like there’s still no cure for cancer–yeah right. Put poison in people to make them better (chemo)? That’s like doing a lobotomy back in the old days to cure depression. Just follow the money–and that’s where the logic is.

I’m in Chubei.LINE ME : ukekulas
|

In Reply To

|
| | OKkulas
September 6 |

|
| | | | kvsouth September 5 | | | Guaranteed the DEA is involved. I’ve been seeing the clips. I also heard them say it’s “the most dangerous drug ppl need to know about” . WTF??? Of course Big Pharma is involved. It’d have so many ppl off pain pills and antidepressants. They can’t have t… |

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I lined you.

I’ll be in Taipei for 4 weeks and am wondering if any of you know of a vendor close by or has fast shipping to order from. Don’t want to order from bikhuk again my last order was not good.

Thanks for any help.

Hey everyone! I am in the Keelung/Taipei area. Does anyone know of a place to get kratom nearby. If i can avoid ordering that would be more convenient. Send me a pm . Thanks in advance

It’s entirely legal here. No restrictions at all.

and for some its just genetic. i’ve had them as long as i can remember and i am perfectly healthy. no matter what i have done with regards to sleep or diet they never let up. ive barely seen it in asian people so people just love to tell me that i look tired. I NEVER NOTICED BITCH.

please tell me you still have some of that kratom…?

did you ever find kratom in taipei?

I wish I did, but no havent in a while. Mainly bc I had a severe accident
and been in hospital…6 surgeries later…oh how I wish for the
pain!!! Taiwan does NOT know shit about giving pain relief or pain
prevention. Good luck–I would just order from Indonesia!

Anybody who wants Kratom should pester this site till they include Taiwan as a place they ship to https://borneohale.com/

The prices look OK compared to western sites.