Le Blanc steak house

One really great steak house I tried today was Le Blanc in taipei. It’s extremely reasonably priced and rival any steak houses I’ve tried at a much lower cost. They only have one 10oz steak and a whole and half lobster to choose from. So basically they specialize and make sure it’s amazing. I’m a beast and for a 10oz steak and a whole 1.25 lobster which is limited and should make a reservation for one if you really want it. Also comes with unlimited fries! The side dishes were good, not amazing. But both the lobster and steak were wonderful. I would really recommend this place to any steak lover not looking to spend like 3-5k on a steak. The steak was only 1k and was just so good. Lobster was 1400 for a whole one 700 for half. Comes with soup or salad as well. IMG_1730IMG_1734IMG_1731

Did they cut your steak for you?!:astonished:

Kind of, not fully, just like guidelines of where to cut.

It was actually on par with Lawyre’s 3.5k house steak. If not better. Really a good price, 1000nt for a really good steak thats high quality and really well cooked with a salad or with, and unlimited fries. You do need a reservation however.

Were you not the member who advised me on vegan food? Or I mixed up with someone else?

Idk why?

Nevermind, I read it wrong I guess.

I found their meat lacking. I was really looking forward to it too. Steak and Frites, the way Mumsy used to make it. But honestly, the steak I buy from Carrefour for 200NT that I cook myself is far superior.

Nope. Will not be back.

For 1000nt, I found it quite palatable and well cooked. Certainly isn’t the best steak I had, but I enjoyed it very much with a whole entire lobster, a salad, soup, popvers, and a side of mac and cheese with unlimited dries. All for a cool 2400nt. Thats 10oz of steak with 1.25lbs of lobster and the sides and soup come with it. I crushed that meal a happy man. Trying to pack on some weight recently to 95kg from 90 now so.

A cut steak house is best pure steak house I think so far i tried. Have you been there?

That’s kind of insulting, also lets the heat and juices out of the steak, I’d be sending it back if it came out precut. Other than that it looks like a good deal, thanks for sharing, will try to give it a shot!

Yup, it was cold and by the time I was half thru it, congealing.

Question, did you pay for that?
Cos for me 2400 is a fair chunk of change. :slight_smile:.

The boss paid.

No I was a guest to the dinner. So I can’t really complain. Also, I ordered a lot. Most people order either the full lobster of the steak. Or the steak and half a lobster that’s 700nt more. The people were a bit shocked when I ordered the full lobster and steak. But I finished it like a champ. I think most people would struggle doing that.

Well now you can make sure you tell them not to. I didn’t mind it, it went well with the horseradish sauce. It’s not bad at all for taipei steaks, especially at that price range. You can easily be full with 1000nt with salad or soup, bread, and unlimited fries. And it’s a bit easy going and casual. You don’t need to be all quite and dressed really well. Nice place to go with friends for a decent meal.