Legalized prostitution zones in Taiwan

Thanks for steering it back on point .:grinning:

1 Like

It’ll be the BEST brothel ever!! All the hookers will look like Stormy Daniels, or my beautiful daughter Ivanka! There will be no fat chicks! That’s the Trump guarantee!

1 Like

Oh, actually no, I wasn’t asking your opinion on that (though it’s welcome). I was taking exception to (1) Politbureau’s conviction that the sole purpose for the Nordic model of prostitution laws is to frustrate men sexually because “not-so-attractive” women have somehow usurped legislative authority and (2) his conviction, if I understand him correctly, that this is part of a broader conspiracy to bring about a KR-style apocalypse ergo we should all support the Neo-Nazis to get rid of the Feminazis, because “two wrongs don’t make a right!”

#paradox :dizzy_face:

I don’t have a position on how best to deal with prostitution.

1 Like

Seems to me you’re the one who brought up Clinton. Not me. It is possible to criticize both. But keep up with the strawman arguments, while downplaying the man’s so obvious moral failings. He’s a disaster of a President, and there’s no unringing that bell.

1 Like

Make Wanhua District prostitution zone great again! All those stories about old women in mini-skirts is FAKE NEWS!

The people who should make the decision about whether sex work should be decriminalized or not are sex workers themselves, not self appointed do-gooders with ulterior motives. If sex workers report that they need to be rescued from a life of crime then by all means keep sex work illegal. If they report though that they don’t need rescuing and the only ones controlling their bodies are do-gooders pushing Operation Rescue laws then it’s time to make sex work safe and legal like any other personal choice.

I don’t think so. Any people can claim de/criminalization specific business if it’s harmful/harmless to society.

Who better?

Well-behaved men seldom make history.

That’s the same bogus argument that was used to criminalize homosexuality, gay marriage and marriage between people of different races.

drug, human trade too.

Drugs and rampant sex slavery indeed.

Reefer Madness (originally made as Tell Your Children and sometimes titled as The Burning Question, Dope Addict, Doped Youth, and Love Madness) is a 1936 American propaganda film revolving around the melodramatic events that ensue when high school students are lured by pushers to try marijuana—from a hit and run accident, to manslaughter, suicide, attempted rape, hallucinations, and descent into madness due to marijuana addiction. The film was directed by Louis Gasnier and featured a cast of mainly little-known actors.“

Daily strawman: all drugs are the same as cannabis.

And all sex workers are sex slaves.

I think most of the posts in this thread that are in favor of regulation have acknowledged that there are different categories of sex workers.

Not the one I just replied to.

I read that as a specific reply to one aspect of your position, but I’ll let Tando speak for herself.

Don’t know if I can count that high. But probably anyone posting on this forum would make a better President. That’s including the trolls and even Discobot.

You’re right. Pol Pot, Kim Jong Un, Idi Amin… they’re all quite famous!!

And don’t forget the gold-plated bidets in every room!

1 Like

Indeed. I said nothing right or wrong on any categories of sex workers in the replies to @politbureau.

I’m not sure about the other two, but PP was described as gentle and polite! :innocent: :rainbow:

Especially Discobot!

What is the true meaning of Covfefe? @discobot quote