Let's not talk about Hillary.

Yeah yeah, we all know the Clinton family did all those scummy things, and they rigged the election of the Democrat’s candidate, and they’ve looted only-god-knows-how-much-money from Wall Street and foreign countries, and they support the torturing of prisoners…

but…

Just NOW that all the trash is starting to float thanks to WikiLeaks, SUDDENLY half of the female population of the US noticed that trump sexually harrassed them!

How could we discuss all the political, ethical and illegal issues of the Clinton family when something SO HORRENDOUS is going on for Trump?

/sarcasm

1 Like

More than just a metaphor…

http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-clinton-forward-together-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain

1 Like

I’ve said before that Bubbette is likely to keel over while The Donald is likely to get offed. Well, guess what:

Ain’t nobody gonna take a bullet for her.

Which means we need to have a serious discussion about Kaine.

Pretty solid analysis here

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/10/asia-pacific-clinton-presidency-offers-stability-certainty/

She’s got a proven track record of miserable failure. This is part of it.

http://www.mb.com.ph/philippines-separation-from-us-jilts-clinton-too/

[quote]If anything, a rift would be even more personal for Clinton than for Obama. As secretary of state, she laid the groundwork for the president’s focus on Asia and, in particular, his reassertion of the U.S. presence in Southeast Asia. In 2011, she stood on the deck of a Navy warship in Manila Bay to dramatize support for an ally then entangled in territorial disputes with China over reefs and islands in the South China Sea.

A year earlier, Clinton thrust the United States into this long-running conflict, saying the United States had a stake in seeing these disputes resolved in a way that guaranteed American ships freedom of navigation through the South China Sea’s busy shipping lanes.

It was one of her first big initiatives as secretary of state. She kept raising it with the Chinese throughout her time at the State Department, and she said later that she viewed the South China Sea as a litmus test in a broader geopolitical rivalry between the United States and China.[/quote]

If she had a sombrero on, she could be ranting about stinking badges.

2 Likes

Her head, it is not good.

She had a kid to look normal? It didn’t work.

I know some perfectly sane and agreeable lesbians. These days nobody much minds if you’re a lez. But people very much do mind if you’re a sleaze and a lunatic.

And she can’t come out of the closet now, unless she wants to make lesbians look bad by association.

Annette Bening in American Beauty - only with allegedly different sexual orientation. That’s who wants to run the country.

1 Like

Ouch.

2 Likes

Lashing out at Comey with an obvious lie. How typical. He’s a fruitcake, but he’s not in cahoots with anybody. He’s not even in cahoots with himself, the poor sap.

Return of the VRWC. I once would have called that talk - at worst - paranoia. But with all these revelations from the emails, it’s pretty clear she’s projecting.

Rigged primary, proven. Rigged debates, pretty much proven. Evidence of pay-to-play at State and at the Clinton Foundation. Yes, she’s projecting.

1 Like

CNN tries to change the subject…

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152685424531/same-candidates-different-worlds

1 Like

Haven’t got much faith in their commitment to justice, but…

Also:

If she does get indicted, what potential penalty would she face?

More importantly, if she does get indicted, how many people here at Forumosa will double down and still support her?

I’m sure Obama will try to pardon her on his last day in office. Though can you pardon an indicted person? Thought you needed to be convicted to be pardoned.

I actually doubt Obama would try to pull a Marc Rich with Hillary. The Obamas absolutely hate the Clintons (and vice versa), and with good reason. I mean, Hillary’s last campaign started the whole “birther” thing, and the Clintons resent Obama for robbing them of the presidency in 2008. The only thing Obama is concerned with, narcissist that he is, is his “legacy.” If she loses the election and the opportunity to continue his policies, I’m sure he’ll be happy to throw her under the bus.

1 Like

I think Obama has more party loyalty and will do what he can to undermine justice.

If it’s not politically expedient for Obama, he could allow prosecution if Hillary wins and then Kaine could be President when Hillary is impeached or resigns.

Given the current state of the DOJ, I have no doubt he’d do anything to undermine justice.[quote=“nonredneck, post:77, topic:155151, full:true”]
If it’s not politically expedient for Obama, he could allow prosecution if Hillary wins and then Kaine could be President when Hillary is impeached or resigns.
[/quote]
This sounds suitably Machiavellian, but I don’t think Kaine would last very long in the White House–nobody wants the Joker running the country.

His only real loyalty is to his own narcissism.

FBI Completes Review of Newly Revealed Hillary Clinton Emails, Finds No Evidence of Criminality