Let's talk about Trump

I wonder what the brother in Shenzhen thinks.

Maybe you should stop making stuff up so you can then argue against it. :slight_smile:

What a vindictive arse, even if he doesnā€™t like him he can keep his mouth shut.
Family.

His brother is a nutcase.

Hereā€™s a nice little interview with Tempoā€™s favorite whistleblower. :slight_smile: Given that thereā€™s such a massive amount of information in the election-related Wikileaks dumps, Assange (and the interviewer) does a good job here of bringing together the major themes.

https://youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4

Poor Assange is looking really pasty hereā€¦somebody get the guy a sun lamp and some vitamin D supplements!

1 Like

Funny that Silver is taking a lot of heat from some places on the left now for his rather conservative predictions. IMO, Iā€™d be quite leery of anyone who thinks they can predict anything with 99.9% accuracy, and that they have it all figured it out with one data point every four years.

I thought he already had a sun lamp.

One day left for the undecided to get this straightā€¦

Maybe they could read this:

Or better yet, watch Clinton Cash!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

2 Likes

You claim that Cultural Marxism is made up. You claim that you are opposed to racism and all of the rest of it. Then you talk about wanting to have a go at white males. The cognitive dissonance is incredible.

Theyā€™re not working out too well. Asian societies have the worst fertility rates in the world and theyā€™re rapidly moving away from being conservative societies. The Asian countries in reference probably have the least Asian values on the planet. Singapore, Taiwan, etc. wonā€™t be recognisable to that other generation once the current Millennials (or Strawberry Generation, etc.) take over power.

Well the DPP were once the ā€˜radicalsā€™ and look how that turned out i.e. So far not a huge amount.
Gay marriage is coming. Not sure what other big changes are on the horizon to be honest.

Big voter turnout! Trumpā€™s legacy

[quote=ā€œnonredneck, post:1052, topic:87669, full:trueā€]
Clinton Cash![/quote]
Bwahaahahhahaaha!

Propaganda from the folks who made their name by making up shit out of whole cloth: Breitbart!

Bwahahahahahahahah!

The bigger, the better!

Except that quite of lot of it has been verified by the mainstream media, including clintons Russian links and their selling of American uranium ore to Russia.

when facts donā€™t suit the communist agenda, all you can do is attack the source.

Youā€™re not talking to me, right?

Because Iā€™ve never said anything about ā€œhaving a goā€ at white males. (By the way, I am a white male, so if I were having a go at white males, Iā€™d be having a go at myself, which does not compute.)

The uranium ore bit has been debunked. See #4:

ā€œVerified by the mainstream mediaā€. Thatā€™s a good one!

I sure hope Trump does not win today. Iā€™ve never been passionate about voting but this year I sure as heck voted (early by mail) AGAINST Trump.

Not saying I like Hillary though. Her family has made multi multi millions with the whole Presidency thing and her winning will make sure hundreds of millions more will enter the Clinton coffers. But except for the foundation, which we still need to make sure really is a foundation to benefit those ā€œother then the Clintonsā€¦and it may beā€, making hundreds of millions on speaking tours is fully legal.

Hey if some people want to even pay their daughter Chelsea
70 grand to speak, that is their right. I donā€™t know exactly what Chelsea has achieved, other then being the first child.

Trump on the other hand. I just canā€™t stand his YUGE EGO. Modest he is NOT. How many deadly sins are there? Well he has a lot of them covered !

I canā€™t stand his children either or his wife. I am tired of the whole family. And if he became president we will have to hear about them 24/7 for the next 4 years at least.

To be honest I donā€™t want to hear tons more bout the Clintons, but we already hear of them daily anyways.

I think Clinton will win but I am betting that itā€™s only one term.

I would vote for Donald Duck, instead of Donald Trump.

Crossing fingers. Trump will make the Presidency into a YUGE joke.

1 Like

Well Asians , there are tons of em, so there is no coming shortage , so low birth rate is ok.

And yes, Asian countries like Taiwan and Singapore are pretty western now.