LINE groups to join

Done a quick search in forumosa, but don’t see many public LINE groups to join other than the cycling and the English chat ones.

Since LINE does not offer a search function to find LINE chat/sports/meetup groups to join (other than those for banks, stores, well-known celebrities, politicians, etc.) perhaps forumosans can start a list with the corresponding QR codes?

I don’t own any LINE group, so I’ll let an owner of one be the first to do so.

1 Like

Many LINE groups are based off of PTT/forum or FB groups.

I like the idea, but are you suggesting we just share LINE groups that are informational so people can add themselves to it or are you looking for LINE groups to join?

I would suggest changing this up to a LINE group search thread. There’s just way too many to cover to randomly post QR/links.

I realize many LINE groups are from FB, which I am not a member.

Yes, can change this to a LINE group search thread, which was my original intent, because there does not appear to be any such search function in LINE or elsewhere (unless I’ve missed something).
Can also be LINE groups that people can join depending on interests (just like your cycling group).

1 Like

This could be a useful thread, but I think it would best act as a request thread.

The LINE groups I am in are mostly my own interests like cycling, Gogoro, family, friend group A, friend group B and etc.

I know there’s LINE groups for anything you can think of, but hard to just…list them. It’s like listing everything you can buy in the supermarket.

…and find them, ha ha.
Appreciate your kind input. No worries.