Llary's (almost) Complete Guide to Rep. Office Registration

Thanks buddy, seems kind of brutal what happened to him -

I guess they deliver 3 year investor ARCs though ? That should give one plenty of time to document his work, contracts, etc when the time comes to renew.

In his case, looks like his rep office wasn’t active ? And he tried to scramble docs at the last moment - not really clear.

I wonder what your re-course is in such a scenario, I guess you can keep re-applying until they accept you again.

By the way, do you think that income remitted from the parent company constitutes proof of activity ? Or helps in demonstrating activity ?

[quote=“Lee Kohl”]Your question will probably get answered over here in a few days:

So far it seems that the CLA will ask to see proof of activity when granting renewals, etc. AFAIK there is no written standard whatsoever for what qualifies as sufficient activity to merit a representative being based in Taiwan, so how they decide to reject a renewal is anyone’s guess. So far. Maybe we’ll know more soon–as I say, check the above post every few days if you’re interested.[/quote]