Loaning without arc?

Hello, need a few advice here…
Me and my husband loaned a property with chinatrust, almost three year pass and for the last one year, both of us working outside taiwan…
I’m planning to keep my property and paying for loans for another couple years, the thing is, my ARC will be finish by end of this year, and because the nature of my new job, i cant renew my ARC…
for what i know,once i lost my ARC, my Taiwan bank account will also freeze? normally i received funds from my husband and then transfer it my china trust loan account. Does anyone know whether there’s any way for me to continue loaning without having ARC? both me and my husband are not taiwanese, but we worked here before and just love taiwan so much…I havent ask the bank directly, and cant find any information online ( in english) , it would be great if anyone can give me advice on this matters :frowning:

All I know is you don’t need an ARC to open a bank account in Taiwan.

i do have an ARC now, and its gonna expired by the end of this year, but my loan is until 2020. Just wondering if i can still continue my loan even though I dont have taiwan ARC…

I havent taken a loan but I have local credit cards and have had an ARC expire once when I was on vacation and as long as the money is in your account, the bills still keep getting paid and that is all the banks care about.

Although I would check with the bank to make sure you can wire money from overseas because usually when I do that, there is forms I must go in person to fill out, so ask if you can provide the forms ahead of time, and you can ask them if an updated ARC is needed for their files, but as HH said, it is not usually needed.