Looking for a bike mask, or parts

Anyone know where I can pick up a City Mask, or better yet, replacement pieces for one, around Taipei or Taoyuan? I used to know of a couple of places in Taichung that sold them… a big bike shop, and a BMW dealership. Unfortunately, I haven’t had any luck looking around here. I’m starting to get a bit choked cough-cough, because the stupid-looking thing does actually make a difference… so long as you don’t lose any little piece of plastic, rendering it useless.

No. Haven’t seen them. However, on the FormosanFattire website, there is a list of some prominent bike shops in Taipei. Some of these would either carry the mask or know where to find one.

formosanfattire.com/bikeshops/

Excellent! Thanks.

what part(s) do you need? i have an extra valve, pm me if you want it, you’re welcome to it.

I know of 2 places that sell them. One is at Wang Shin on the corner of Hoping and Ninpo Road in Taipei. They sell all kind of motorcycling gear. The other place is in Chung/Yung-Ho it is down the street from the Ching-An MRT station on the orange line. The store is called Maximum. PM me if you need more detail directions.

Boutique De Velo listed on the formosanfattire site has them