Looking for Surfing partner

Hi
Dose anyone like go to surfing or plan go to surfing?
Count me in plaese. I love it.
My mail: LP88vinson@yahoo.com.tw

PS: I am a beginner.

Thanks.

vinson

[quote=“ElementBoss”]Hi

Thanks.

vinson[/quote]

Hey Vinson,

I recently started surfing after a 17 year break. I’ve gone for the last two weeks prior to our typhoon. I got a few buddies that rotate and surf with me. We’re still all pretty green. PM me if you’re interested in joining us. Normally Saturdays to Touchen. A few of us will be getting our own boards this week or the next. PM me if you’re interested.

[quote=“JohnnyT”][quote=“ElementBoss”]Hi

Thanks.

vinson[/quote]

Hey Vinson,

I recently started surfing after a 17 year break. I’ve gone for the last two weeks prior to our typhoon. I got a few buddies that rotate and surf with me. We’re still all pretty green. PM me if you’re interested in joining us. Normally Saturdays to Touchen. A few of us will be getting our own boards this week or the next. PM me if you’re interested.[/quote]

I also know a man with a van and a board. If people wanted to go in a group, then I could ask him if he would be interested. Do you guys have your own transport? If not, perhaps I could ask for you. My friend as far as I know usually goes by himself. Perhaps his gfriend goes along too sometimes.

[quote=“sulavaca”][quote=“JohnnyT”][quote=“ElementBoss”]Hi

Thanks.

vinson[/quote]

Hey Vinson,

I recently started surfing after a 17 year break. I’ve gone for the last two weeks prior to our typhoon. I got a few buddies that rotate and surf with me. We’re still all pretty green. PM me if you’re interested in joining us. Normally Saturdays to Touchen. A few of us will be getting our own boards this week or the next. PM me if you’re interested.[/quote]

I also know a man with a van and a board. If people wanted to go in a group, then I could ask him if he would be interested. Do you guys have your own transport? If not, perhaps I could ask for you. My friend as far as I know usually goes by himself. Perhaps his gfriend goes along too sometimes.[/quote]

So its no longer man with van. For the insatiable, its man with van, with board. I surf in a group of about 2-3 surfers. We take turns driving to save costs. Its also safer as I didn’t recall seeing any lifeguards.