Looking to meet People near Longtan, Taoyuan

Hello everyone. I am just a Canadian guy new to Longtan, Taoyuan county, and it would be great to meet new people around here. Would anybody like to meet up, local or foreigner? Open to anybody who is reasonably nice. My hobbies include: reading (fiction, history and psychology), tai chi, podcasts, and a bit of travel. Hope to hear from a few or more people. Thanks.

1 Like

Longtan City or District? You probably meet some people foreigners and local at the
Imperial Pint 英派啤酒
No. 77, Zhongshan Road, Pingzhen District, Taoyuan City, 324

https://goo.gl/maps/5USvNuZqdG92

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I live in Longtan county. Anybody else living around here?

Would you consider someone who is slightly nice? :popcorn:
I am rather concerned about your name though.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Longtan and Longgang are different places! Imperial Pint is in Longgang, a long way from Longtan…

Okay, I will never place the word reasonable and nice together again. My forum name is just somewhat random and a little amusing to me. Thanks for the reply.

Your best bet is to go to Zhongli nearby. Lot of foreigners there (big drinking town, if that’s what you’re into). Unfortunately Longtan is pretty boring unless you love outdoors stuff.

Yea, but maybe the nearest pub or someplace to meet people without going to Zhongli. And its still in Longtan district.

You sure about that?

Besides, there isn’t a Longtan City. Just Longtan District in Taoyuan City.

No, Longgang 龍岡 is mostly in the south of Zhongli District (some parts are also in Pingzhen and Bade), it’s completely different to Longtan 龍潭 district.
It’s also much harder to get from Longtan to Longang because I don’t think there are any direct buses, so you would have to transfer in central Zhongli first

My bad. Not in Longtan District.

30%20PM

你好^^ 歡迎你來到龍潭,我是本地人 喜歡交朋友一起聊天吃美食

I suggest downloading Tinder and getting laid. Worst case scenario: you’ll meet people. Best case scenario: get so distracted you’ll have no time for “friends”

Honestly speaking though, Tinder has made it so easy for foreigners and locals to mix. Whether it’s casual or serious girlfriend material you’re looking for you’ll find it in Asia on Tinder always.

I’ve had a few ex’s from Tinder and let’s say a lot of others. Once you start you’ll wonder why you ever bothered going to bars and clubs to meet girls. It’s all in the palm of your hand.

1 Like

:popcorn:

I’ll vote this up just because, is nice to have suggestions from helpful people.