Mainland PRC-born, naturalized US citizen visiting Taiwan -- special documentation requirements?

Hello! I’m planning to visit Taiwan this year, as a PRC-born, US-naturalized citizen.

Requirements listed in Wikipedia seem to suggest that, despite being a US citizen for over a decade, I need to prove additional things, as I was at one point a PRC national:

They have resided outside of PRC for more than 4 years;
They have obtained the nationality of the country in which they reside in; and
They have lost their PRC nationality in pursuant to Article 9 of the Chinese nationality law.
If the requirements are met, they may enter Taiwan according to the visa requirements of the nationality they have acquired. However, documentations supporting the change in nationality, such as a naturalization certificate, is required.

The above are true for me, but I don’t have any documents supporting this as far as I know, besides my US passport showing “China” as the place of birth. Losing PRC nationality was automatic per Article 9 mentioned above, since they don’t allow dual citizenship, and I don’t have any formal renouncement papers.

Does Taiwan immigration care? Will I be asked to prove that I’ve lived outside the PRC for 4+ years or show a US naturalization certificate or renouncement records?

Just show your US passport. They don’t care if the place of birth is China. Same applies to HK and Macau. For mainland apply for a visa with your US passport and find out. They will also almost certainly recognise it.

If you wanted to be doubly sure for Taiwan you could just apply for a visitor visa before you go.