Man arrested for taking nude photos of 121 underage schoolgirls

Hi there , title can be changed by the mod if necessary. :bowing:

I am seeing on some papers some very scary news but it is like being ignored by mainstream tv channel etc…
Even the wording used in the news papers seems to make it look like — it is nothing THAT bad.

let you judge by yourselves

quotes:
‘‘Man with a fetish for young schoolgirls arrested’’ = fetish???

‘‘engaging in obscene acts with underage girls’’ = really???

‘‘lure young junior high school and elementary school girls to go on a date and pose for nude photographs and commit obscene acts.’’’ = obscene???

''He would often threaten to expose their identities online if they failed to cooperate with his demands.

''they found photos of 121 young girls in a folder titled "Nude and Indecent Behavior Photos which were arranged by each girl’s age, grade, name, and other information. Officers seized a computer, two mobile phones, and flash drives containing a total of 120 Gigabytes of indecent photos of young girls.

Officials said Lin has been released on a relatively low bail of NT$50,000 as he had admitted to his crimes and did not try to destroy the evidence, reported China ‘’

so Basically we are having a case of a Paedophile, absolutely NOT mentally sick, very organised, clever, tricky, charming etc… = and they release him on bail for 50000$NT???
This guy is a PREDATOR

The real more interesting story is the problem with society, teachers, parents, media, politicians who create an environment where young teen girls are THAT stupid! To be lured to take off clothes and pose for this loser.

you know what, i am not here to defend them or even blame them. When you are in front of someone that clever, i guarrantee you, you have no chance.
And they are very young girls, easily manipulated. Iam sorry, i cant blame them.
Tho same stories happened to woman over 25…

agree - on that point

The main reason for me to post this article is the 50000$NT — i just don’t get it

Sadly, that creepy dude is a typical young person of the latest generation, who spends most of his/her lifetime on the Internet, either blaming and criticising others or doing harmful crap like this.

F_cking c_nts like this should be removed from the surface of the world.

condone = support… is that the right word?

1 Like

Sadly, NOT.
The guy apparently is a very good student who qualify for one of the best university on here.
This guys is just a real Movie Predator

:bowing:

Not only girls:

And daily we have people being scammed out of their savings.

Th esystme that destroys their individuality and critical thinking makes them easy prey and that benefits certain people.

The worst here is this pattern: dinosaur judges do not foreseeing the dangerous individual’s actions. Every day on the news you have this reincident cons, the boyfriend that threatened and hurt the girlfriend finally killing her, the parents that beat the kid delivering a fatal blow, the lazy bum drug addict son taking the parents’ life… If only…

Kids having no communication with their parents because parents are working all day and believe that the ionly thing that matters are grades… par de course. When grades start slipping because the girls are under stress from abuse, parents do not react rationally, they are paying too much at buxiban, so they do not listen for clues of what is wrong and chastise the girls for failing. They do not care as long as the grades are right. If not, it is because the kids are lazy, so must be beaten and that is the solution. To say anything else is defying their authority, they would lose face, hence more fuel for denial.

Is the age of consent defined in the “Child and Youth Sexual Exploitation Prevention Act”? If they are of legal age, why was he arrested? Is this argument on supporting the rights of pedos even relevant in this case?

Serious questions btw, in case someone misinterpret the tone of my questions.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

I intended to remove a single post on this thread as a rule violation, and soon saw it had blossomed into a long conversation based on that concept. The best course seemed to me to remove the whole thing. Any questions, just let me know.

2 Likes

Please stay on topic, thanks.

Sad, but true.
Very sad, indeed…

what i wanted to point out is:

1. newspaper using very soft language to describe this case ( not once they use the word paedophile, predator, pshycho or any strong words to describe this living Evil)

2. no coverage of it on TV ( 121 young girls deserve some coverage) — or should i say, let keep talking about newly opened bubble tea shop?

3. being release on bail for 50000$NT

That are the main issues that are still disturbing me. I absolutely cant understand that.
it is like trying to ignore it, trying to minimize the facts.
Lets just imagine the same case in any other given country— i guess it would be a worldwide news.
Of course ever society has it own issues, its own speed of progress. Finding excuses is always easy, blaming the system too.
But why not focusing on this case, issue a death penalty ( this boy will not change i can guaranty that) and maybe it can be the beginning of something — People tend to learn and any future pedo will think about it twice before acting.

4 Likes

There’s even worse news than that if we are competing for bad stuff that society ignores…

Dr Lu is not some random academic, but a physician in national Taiwan children’s hospital!

He claims that 127 kids died last year related to abuse cases.

As anybody who can read Chinese knows a lot of the horrific stuff never makes it into the sanitised English press.

http://m.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/2017/07/27/499660/It-doesnt.htm

Is the soft language a translation issue? Maybe the reports in Chinese gives a better representation of the situation? Also obscene gestures is the legal term when I took law classes.

The issue is not going completely unnoticed.

As for the soft language, perhaps a certain website feels embarrassed about recent accusations of sensationalism and is now taking a more conservative approach to stories of this nature? :idunno: