Master's Degree but no Bachelor's

[quote=“Acujer”]So basically these are lists of schools? My school is on the first link you sent, but this just looks like a list of schools.

Is there an actual list that the Taiwnese gov’t has that your school is required to be on this list or you are not allowed to get a visa, or is this incorrect information? If such a list actually exists and this is how the Gov’t operates, how wold I find this list, so I don’t move to Taiwan for nothing.[/quote]

I don’t know. Here’s the process by which I got the URLs for those webpages:

In October of 2007, ScottSommers posted a link to a list.

Here’s the ScottSommers post I quoted above:
[Forumosa - Taiwan's largest and most active Taiwan-oriented global online community in English … 23#p792823](Distance learning degrees - #8 by ScottSommers
Here’s the link ScottSommers posted, now dead as far as I can tell:
edu.tw/EDU_WEB/EDU_MGT/BICER … ca/ca3.htm
A copy of the apparently-dead page can be accessed via the WayBack Machine of the Internet Archive:
web.archive.org/web/200803151108 … ca/ca3.htm
I copied some language from the above-linked Internet Archive page and pasted into Google. That yielded the webpages that I linked to.

But again, I don’t know if the pages I linked to contain the official list(s) of schools that foreigners must be graduates of in order to get work permits to teach English here. In fact, I’m not a hundred percent certain that such a list or lists exist.