Mayweather vs. McGregor Aug 26

Brass Monkey is showing the fight at both locations.

The new UFC Gym is showing it https://www.accupass.com/event/1708191107461487239934

Corner Office (do they have many TV or good viewing? I think only two TVs above the bar)

On Tap has no information about the fight on their website so don’t know if they’re showing it or not.

Eddy’s has both locations almost filled. So you northerners best get in touch to reserve a space.

Carnegie’s is full as is Pachuco the Mexican bar.

Anyone know of any other locations showing it

The two Brass Monkey locations are showing it, but tables are all booked and only standing tix left. However, happily found that both Eddy’s Cantina locations in Tianmu will show the fight. I believe the price of admission includes breakfast.

Imp Cafe will show it and think have tables.

No worries. Hope all goes well

Mcgregors gonna knock him out.

1 Like

Boxing experts give Conor McGregor no chance against Floyd Mayweather

Boxing experts are just that. Boxing experts, they’ve likely never seen or taught against a MMA guy like Connor. Anyone’s who’s been inside the ring should know anyone has a chance and anything can happen. I hardly care what experts have to say. I rather let my imagination run wild on all the things this fight can be than a boring fight. Im not interested in reading that it’s going to be a boring fight.

Mayweather odds are now at 1.28 lol, it should be at 1.05
safest bet since Macron to become French president against Le Pen

Is everyone as excited as me? or it’s just me? pls someone tell me how I can watch the Big fight live online in the most affordable way? I really want Mayweather to win…

1 Like

Not with the boxing judges lately lol.

You can pay for it for 199. Cheap as chips

I love that expression. My buddy uses it all the time.

1 Like

As an ex Dub streetfighter I reckon McGregor in two.:joy:

1 Like

I am the biggest Mcgregor nut-rider going. Logically he hasnt go a chance over the best ever, but he has done so many illogical and ridiculous things so far. He truly believes that he will win the fight and has a code for beating Floyd, that in itself is so compelling.

Conor is a very likable person. Behind the brash press conference persona he is so intelligent and speaks so well, its hard not to like him. His confidence is infectious and he has convinced me he will beat Floyd, despite everything else saying otherwise.

Anyone try to watch this and not get sucked into the same thinking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fKLhFHJPys

My feeling is in a world where Trump became President it’s silly to discount anything as impossible. I wouldn’t be that surprised if McGregor pulls an upset. Unlikely, improbable, but not impossible.

3 Likes

gotta give it to paulie. when dana released those sparring videos of him getting socked in the face it basically sold me on the fight.

1 Like

Floyd is boring but credit is due, he is an amazing boxer and so quick, human wall, perfection reached when it comes to defense.