Messianic Christians in Taiwan

I know there are very few Messianic Jews/Christians in the world and I don’t expect many replies, but if there are any, I would like to come into contact with them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

1 Like

You probably are fishing for a small population of people. Maybe some of the Christian churches in Taiwan would let you put up a flyer in the back. You could also try some of the bulletin boards put up outside of restaurants frequented by foreigners.

I am a Messianic Jew living in Taiwan.

1 Like

Isn’t “Messianic Christian” a bit of a tautology? :eh:

Hi I am Messianic Jews, have followed Kosher and Shabbat. Before Covid, I backed to Jerusalem on every Rosh HaShanah😛! Nice to meet you!

God bless,
Esther

1 Like

Me too, please contact me! Maybe we may have the Shabbat dinner together :grimacing:

I haven’t seen any Jews in Taiwan at all. If there are any they’re foreigners.

I’m curious the difference between messianic Jews and christians in terms of practice, and can people become Jewish at all?

Hi @Rabbi_Greg
I would like to meet a Messianic Rabbi. Are you still in Taiwan?
נעים מאוד

Hi @Estger
Are you married to a Taiwanese? Where do you live? I would love to meet you.
Blessings

Hi Shuri,

I am single!
There is a funny thing😆, my name is Esther, queen Esther of Purim!!! I must feel sleepy when I inserted the account, wahahaha😅
Sending me the email: dearcat722@gmail.com

Daddy God, I hope to meet some guys to discuss Torah with me, Amen​:pray::crazy_face:

Hi @Shuri,

I am single!
There is a funny thing😆, my name is Esther, queen Esther of Purim!!! I must feel sleepy when I inserted the account, wahahaha😅
Sending me the email: dearcat722@gmail.com

Daddy God, I hope to meet some guys to discuss Torah with me, Amen​🤪

Hi @Rabbi_Greg ,

Are you familiar with anyone in “Chabad Taiwan”, no one there can speak English :face_with_peeking_eye:
I called them over ten times, but I still don’t get the information about the converting😅

God bless,
Esther

Hi @Estger
I am looking for a Messianic Rabbi to study the Word of G-d. I am not a matchmaker, sorry. You look like a nice girl though so I’m sure you will find someone soon enough. In the meantime, why not go to a church? You will learn about the G-d of Abraham Isaac and Jacob:) And you will learn about the Messiah, Yeshua. Jesus. 耶穌. You can look up English speaking churches in your area and this will be a great experience for you.
Which city are you from?
שבוע טוב :pray:t2: Have a good week:)

2 Likes

Hi @Shuri,

You may contact “ONE FOR ISRAEL” ministry, they are the only ONE association with all Messianic Jews, including employees, rabbi and members in the world and they have office in over 20(or 25?!) countries, you will find everything you want in your city!

Actually I don’t think you need a rabbi​:laughing::laughing::laughing:! don’t forget Yeshua said: “You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about Me, yet you refuse to come to Me to have life. John5:39-40
I was read Hebrew Bible and New Covenant for 42 times (didn’t calculate after 2013​:sweat_smile:), because I am hungry for His words; but God, His Spirit and Yeshua keep encouraging me to come before Him​:kissing_closed_eyes:, no matter worshipping, praying, intimacy meditation… be with Him and enjoy His unspeakable amazing and wonderful presence​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I ever thought that I needed someone professional to teach me His word, no matter how He explained to me (He said I only need to read by myself and come to Him frequently​:nerd_face:), I cried everyday, hahaha, like a spoiled kid​:joy:! He finally agreed and gave me money to study Bible schools in California and Kansas City… and after finished the learning, oh… I only need to read Hebrew Bible and New Covenant and come before Him frequently :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

I am looking a rabbi because the converting and learning Hebrew… I had hundreds supernatural miracles, signs and wonders, However after Holy Spirit has encouraged me to back Hebrew tradition and culture on 2008, I use Hebrew/God’s calendar, read Torah according to Rabbi’s schedule, Shabbat, every God’s festivals… I had double and even triple miracles, signs and wonder😚
Jewish people are the chosen one☝️, it will never change!!! But because of God’s mercy and Yeshua’s sacrifice and I may reconnect with Hebrew root, for that, I appreciate and respect Jewish forever! No only have prayed for Israel and Jewish over 15 years, but also have kept donating to Aaliyah and poor Jewish farmers, I will try my hard to repay this favor/grace of redemption from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in my whole life!

God bless,
Esther

Holy spirit seems to be leading me to the catholic church…

1 Like

Do it.

Hi @Estger
Thank you for your feedback :pray:t2: I know One for Israel.
I want to find a Messianic Rabbi because most churches here don’t have a heart for the Jews and for Israel.
You love Yeshua so much!!! This is BEAUTIFUL. This means you’ve been grafted into the olive tree as you probably know already. So I guess my question is why do you want to convert to Judaism??? You do know that if you convert to Judaism that you will not be allowed to confess Yeshua as your Messiah. You know this, right? Do you want to move to Israel? You can still move to Israel without conversion ( but you probably know this), so why would you deny Yeshua in order to convert to Judaism after His sacrifice for you? Because essentially you would have to deny that He is the Jewish Messiah.
You can still follow your Hebrew Biblical roots and learn Hebrew while still being a follower of Yeshua.
Blessings :pray:t2: