#metoo makes sports less fun

Truer words were never spoken.

1 Like

d86

Surprise, surprise. So it is about power after all.

Power de mĂ­ - Acoso sexual

Mis ojos conocen bien la polla de mi jefe
Mis manos conocen bien la polla de mi jefe
Mis labios conocen bien la polla de mi jefe
Mi ano tiene la forma de la polla de mi jefe

Mi trabajo consiste en lamer la polla de mi jefe
Lavar, marcar y peinar la polla de mi jefe
Conozco bien cada vena de la polla de mi jefe
A veces escupo pelos de la polla de mi jefe

Y a mĂ­ no me gusta la polla de mi jefe
Pero hay que comer
 la polla de mi jefe

Desayuno, como y meriendo la polla de mi jefe
De día, de noche, rebaño la polla de mi jefe
Me sé de memoria ya la polla de mi jefe
Sabe a mi propia mierda la polla de mi jefe

Conozco mejor que su mujer la polla de mi jefe
Es un honor degustar la polla de mi jefe
No sabe bien, que digamos, la polla de mi jefe
Pero al fin y al cabo es la polla de mi jefe

Y a mĂ­ me da arcadas la polla de mi jefe
Pero hay que comer
se la polla de mi jefe

Un dĂ­a, en mi camino a la oficina, iba yo reflexionando
Que ya estaba hasta la polla de mi jefe
ÂĄSiempre el mismo menĂș!: la polla de mi jefe
Allí me estaba esperando la polla de mi jefe

Mis fauces podaron de cuajo la polla de mi jefe

Y ahora la tengo en una vitrina
Con un letrero que dice

The Lady arguing for the Feminist ideals behind the ban, was a Model but says that was ok because there are "Male " models also. Sigh, the hypocrisy is strong in this one. Empowering Womens choices my ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdbD7EF4Byw

They THOUGHT they had a choice, but in reality they were being manipulated by “teh patriarchy”.
#currentyear
#peoplekind

1 Like

I’m so happy I’m not the only one that thinks this whole thing is ridiculous and out of hand. I stepped away from the whole thing when I made a criticism of #metoo

This girl who had a huge crush on me posted something like how many men here would admit they contribute to the environment of sexual harassment and rape culture and the patriarchy that is part of society. I said i found this insulting to the most of the men who would stand up to sexual harassment, rape, or anything like that like a decent human being. I defended my position, and I was given the “shut up and listen” talk. Sadly the worst offenders are men whom I would barely call men with no backbone these days. She got upset by facts and blocked me as I defend my position. I later found out she spread terrible things about me like I sexually harassed women when I worked in the night life industry which is how she met. She had zero problems with getting into clubs for free and drinking my champagne for free, and now she says during that time I would sexually harass her and other girls. She wishes, I never touched her. She would try so hard and hated all the other girls that I was with. This is the true face of modern feminists. I finally comfronted her about why she would say these things, and even my gf heard about it. It was one of the worst feelings ever. She later broke down and said some guy raped her during that time and she blames me because I “knew” him and introduced them. I don’t even remember this, I met many people during that time.

This made me feel so isolated, it’s one of the reasons I stopped going out. That’s why I don’t buy the me too BS.

Maybe that’s as true as what she had said previously, that you raped her.

Deep in our hearts, we all raped her.

#metoo

1 Like

Speak for yourself! I was out of the country at the time. :sunglasses:

Checkmate, mah dude.

I was probably jerking off at that time of the night, so

1 Like

Now that’s the ultimate superpower!

If only you didn’t have the power of a pressure washer. With great power comes great responsibility. In other words
watch where you point that thing.

1 Like

Lol. Let me get this straight. One person who by your description is clearly psychopathic represents the true face of modern feminists as a whole?

Yeah, pretty much.

5 Likes

And everytime I shake hands with a girl, a rape happens inadvertently.

:ok_hand:

Well, your dad did say “Go forth and multiply.” :grin: