Might Taiwan immigration block our entry?

Hello friend
I have one question
I worked at Taiwan in one year ago now I come back my country
Now I am thinking to come back again Taiwan but maybe my old boss block my Taiwan arc or block Taiwan immigration
So if I come again and Taiwan immigration block for me than what they do with us??
They immidetly deport to our country??
They try to solution with us??
Or and police procedure???

I’m confused. Your old boss (I’m assuming you weren’t teaching English) cannot block you from coming back to Taiwan. He could only cancel your existing ARC. Your post is a bit unclear, but it sounds like you left under bad terms with your former employer. If you breached your contract then I think at the most you might be barred from working until the original end-date of the cancelled contract. But now you’re coming back a year later so you can restart that whole process with a new company. You will have to get a new job and new ARC, but you can’t be barred from entering the country. This is based on the assumption that your breached contract had nothing to do with you breaking the law or getting into serious legal trouble here. That’s a different ball game. If you broke the law, then yes you will probably be blocked by immigration.

…asks four questions but doesn’t give us enough info to answer those questions.

3 Likes

If you were a foreign worker in a productive industry or social welfare, so called blue collar worker, and your employer reported you as a missing worker, you might be blocked at the border by immigration. I’m not sure, though. So, you better to check it.

If you are barred, taiwan immigration will reject your entry without a proper visa. If you come without a visa under this situation, they won’t look for solution. You should go back to your country immediately. They maybe tell you to take a visa in your country if you need to enter Taiwan.

Have you asked the TECO/TECRO (“embassy”) in your country?

I think they will try solution with you.

Sir I worked as a white collar job

What you want to know exectlly??

Why would your boss want to block you.

Just 2 questions (seriously, two):

1. tempogain just asked it above, why would you think your old boss might have blocked you?

2. Why do you use so many question marks???

Then, I think you don’t have a problem to come to Taiwan again. If you already came back to your country when your previous boss canceled your ARC, you didn’t overstay. Immigration officer wouldn’t care whether you quited your job properly or not.

If you involved a crim in Taiwan and you are wanted or barred, it’s a different story.

If you are from a country whose people cannot use a visa exempt program, most probably you cannot use your old ARC to enter in Taiwan, because it is already invalid if your old boss canceled your work permit (and ARC).

He don’t like I come back Taiwan again and work with another company so

He already cancel my arc I know

He don’t like I work with another compny so

Why?

Maybe it’s just me, but I feel like we are missing many pieces to this puzzle.

1 Like

Actully this year I come back 1 month ago and new compny offer me better
Than I talked with old boss he told me I can not left job like that

Why do you even bother talking to your old boss? You left that job last year, right? Your old boss is not your sponsor and has no power over you. Lose his number and just find a different job. Maybe take the better offer you’ve been given. :2cents:

Definitely feels like OP isn’t giving us the full story here. :thinking:

What was the job, for example?

To me it sounds like OP is currently working in Taiwan and wants to break a contract for a better job.