Minimum monthly pay for sponsoring a teaching ARC? Also, combining hours from two locations?

I think you are right. I think I misread the law. Apparently the regulation I was quoting only applies to workers listed in Article 46.1.1 of the Employment Services Act. Foreign cram school teachers are mentioned in Article 46.1.4. I apologize for any misunderstanding I may have caused.

[quote]The wages for foreign employees who undertake the job assignments specified in [color=#000080]Article 4[/color] should not be lower than the amount recorded in the latest survey.[/quote]–Article 8, “Qualifications and Criteria Standards for foreigners undertaking the jobs specified under Article 46.1.1 to 46.1.6 of the Employment Service Act” laws.cla.gov.tw/Eng/FLAW/FLAWDOC … 8069&lno=8

[quote]“Specialized or technical work” mentioned in[color=#000080] Article 46.1.1[/color] of this Act refers to the following work that requires specialized knowledge, expertise, or techniques for which a foreigner is hired to perform:

1. Civil engineering or practice of architecture;
  2. Communications and transportation;
  3. Tax and financial services;
  4. Practice of real estate agency;
  5. Immigration services;
  6. Practice of attorneys, or of patent attorneys;
  7. Practice of technicians;
  8. Health care;
  9. Environmental protection;
  10. Culture, sports, and recreation services;
  11. Academic research;
  12. Practice of veterinarians;
  13. Manufacturing;
  14. Wholesales; or
  15. Other work designated as per the joint consultation of the central governing authority and the central competent authorities.[/quote]–[color=#000080]Article 4[/color], “Qualifications and Criteria Standards for foreigners undertaking the jobs specified under Article 46.1.1 to 46.1.6 of the Employment Service Act” laws.cla.gov.tw/Eng/FLAW/FLAWDOC … 8069&lno=4

[quote]Unless otherwise provided for in the Act, the work that a foreign worker may be employed to engage in within the Republic of China is limited to the following:
[color=#000080]1.[/color] [color=#000080]Specialized or technical work[/color];

[color=#000080]4.[/color] Full-time [color=#000080]teacher teaching course(s) on foreign language(s) at a short-term class[/color] registered for supplementary schooling in accordance with the Supplementary Education Act. . . .[/quote] [color=#000080]Article 46.1[/color], Employment Services Act laws.cla.gov.tw/Eng/FLAW/FLAWDOC … 128&lno=46