Minimum monthly pay for sponsoring a teaching ARC? Also, combining hours from two locations?

I can’t really say with anything like absolute certainty–in other words, I can’t guarantee anything–but the figure I’ve seen several times is NT$47,971.

This is from a FAQ on a government website:

[quote]According to paragraph 8 [they mean Article 8–CJ] of “Qualifications and Reviewing Criteria for Foreigners Employed to Work under Section 1 to Section 6, Sub-Paragraph 1, Article 46 of Employment Service Act”, foreign workers who are employed in specialized and technical positions are not allowed to be paid below average salaries as published in the latest the monthly issue of Average Pays & Salaries for Industry and Service Business Professionals. The salary standard is the monthly average for domestic professionals (which amounts to [color=#000080]47,971 dollars[/color] currently), In other words, if employers hire foreign workers, their salaries should be paid according to the above standard.[/quote] investtaiwan.nat.gov.tw/faq/faqD … ng&GUID=69

This is part of a regulation effective July 4, 2005; it also provides for a lower minimum for–I think–foreign researchers (or research assistants?) employed by the National Science Council:

[quote]公告事項:外國人受聘僱從事專門性及技術性工作之每人月平均薪資之最低數額,其每人月平均薪資不得低於新臺幣[color=#000080]47,971元[/color]整。[/quote] laws.cla.gov.tw/chi/NewsContent.asp?msgid=598

This is part of a notice that, I guess, amends the above regulation, effective June 14, 2012, to add the provision of a lower minimum for–I think–foreigners employed as research assistants by universities, foreign graduate students, and Chinese and overseas Chinese students:

[quote]一、外國人受聘僱從事專門性及技術性工作之每人月平均薪資不得低於新臺幣[color=#000080]四萬七千九百七十一元[/color]整。[/quote] evta.gov.tw/content/content. … unc_id=124

But again, I’m not absolutely certain about the minimum salary.