Mobile Ready Website Design in Taiwan. Multi-lingual, E-Commerce & CMS

Hi - my name is Darren & I run MangoPublic.com, based in Taichung.

Web Design

We provide you with a website that usually feature more than one of the following :-

Mobile Ready Websites (responsive designs that view well on desktops, tablets & mobiles)
Multi-lingual Websites (e.g. Chinese Traditional, English, Spanish, Japanese)
E-Commerce Websites (both standard e-commerce sales, and ‘quote & enquiry’)
CMS - Content Management Websites. (see a short video here that quickly explains what a CMS is - MangoPublic.com CMS

Website Flexibility

All our projects are Mobile Ready, all our projects give you control of your website with an easy to use Admin screen, and all our websites are easy to expand at a later date.

For instance you could start with a small, Mobile Ready website with content management that you can manage yourself (updating images, pages, adding & editing content).

Then at any point in the future, you can expand the website to be Multi-lingual, or start selling your products online.

We also build your website so that you can offer ‘Quote & Enquiry’ functionality to your visitors without displaying products’ prices - and/or allowing registered users to see the prices, add to Cart, and purchase there and then.

Your Website Security

We build all our websites using the Wordpress platform - a secure, fast, open source platform that is used by millions of the world’s top websites. To give you a little confidence, companies such as Xerox, Ford, Ebay, Reuters, CNN and the New York Times trust their information online with this platform. You’re in good company.

Training & Support

We also offer onsite training & support via email, Helpdesk & phone should you require this.

Online Marketing

If you require SEO, either organic or Pay Per Click, we can also advise you on your Online Marketing campaigns. I have written & published a book to make it easy for anyone to setup their own Pay Per Click Google Adwords campaign should you wish to do this yourself, and you can get the book here - MangoPublic.com CMS

Contact

If you have any questions about your project, feel free to contact me via any of these channels and I’d be happy to go through your ideas with you:

MangoPublic.com Contact Page
Twitter
Facebook
Phone - 04 22 25 33 79
Email - darren@mangopublic.com

Hi Darren, I am a business owner from Manchester UK. i spend most of the time travelling the world. Most of my business is conducted through various brokers and dealers. now i am thinking of making my own business website so that i can start handling my business from there. There are may web developers here as well but i want to have a fresh and different approach for my business website. I want to setup a website similar to this revglue(.)com/bespoke but not exactly like this. My business is about medical equipment which we sell all around the world. Do send me your proposal and idea about the website here. Thanks.

Hi Henry,

Its a very good thought to have your own business web page. Its more convenient for a travelling business owner. I can suggest a very good organisation who is expert into Mobile App Development and Web app development. You can contact them for your website.