MOD (Media On Demand)

Ain’t it wunnerful to be wanted.

High-end cable package? Such things exist in Taiwan? … cable in Sanxia is crap! MOD is the way to go here.

High-end cable package? Such things exist in Taiwan … cable in Sanxia is crap! MOD is the way to go here.[/quote]

Also interested in what is ‘high-end cable’ in Taiwan. I’m with BPie that MOD is pretty darn good! Locals say it is a lot of older programming, but for channels in English it is great I think! Wish they would get CNN, can only take so much FoxNews…

There’s a variety of cable package choices from my provider in Taipei, Jyng Pyng Cable. I chose the one with most of the foreign channels. We get various Discovery channnels, various National Geographic, 4 or 5 HBO movie channels, ASN Sports, Universal, Diva, Sci-fi, BIO, CI, Fox Crime, Fox, etc., etc. If you really want to see all the available channels, go to their website. It’s basically the same stuff that Chung-Hwa is offering with MOD, but with a few more that MOD don’t offer. Should be a good bet to go with one or the other, but I just chuckle at their sales people there at Chung-Hwa, trying ever few months to sell me something I essentially already have. I tell them this each time, and we repeat the process over and over again. :laughing:

There is Taipei … and the rest of Taiwan … that says it all!

And… (drum roll, please), their website address is…

(Note: Googling did not return it.)

And… (drum roll, please), their website address is…

(Note: Googling did not return it.)[/quote]
http://www.kbro.com.tw/mso_index.aspx?B=1
Turn your volume down, the site opens with a video automatically.

New channel … 180 EuroSport …

asia.eurosport.com/

[quote=“Belgian Pie”]New channel … 180 EuroSport …

asia.eurosport.com/[/quote]

WTF - my Eurosport via MOD should broadcast the Tour currently but they show Athletics. ?? :raspberry:

[quote=“ceevee369”][quote=“Belgian Pie”]New channel … 180 EuroSport …

asia.eurosport.com/[/quote]

WTF - my Eurosport via MOD should broadcast the Tour currently but they show Athletics. ?? :raspberry:[/quote]

Because MOD doesn’t have Eurosport Asia it has Eurosport PACIFIC tv.au.eurosport.com/ so no Tour De France on that. :blush:

No wonder I got a surfing show when I turned on what I thought was going to be the TdF :fume: Except the info bar at the bottom of the screen that shows up when you switch to the channel says that they are showing the TdF. So there is a mixup somewhere on the MOD end of things – perhaps they think they are showing Eurosport Asia and have selected the wrong link (Pacific) by mistake. I wonder if there is a way to clarify this with them.

Maybe MOD Eurosports no rights for TDF just like MOD no EURO 2012. Everybody think MOD have Euro 2012 because they see Europa 2012 and mistake by themselves.

Anyways Tour is not on MOD but I can record it on my Galaxy Samsung maybe send it to you.

Thanks for the offer – I am watching a stream of it now on my computer – what app are you using to see it on your Samsung Galaxy – I have a Galaxy Nexus so whatever you are using would no doubt work for me.

that is maybe a good thing to do as it does not make sense. Seems that one Mod provider here might stream Asia Eurosport while the other takes another link.
Still, as you say - they SHOW on the bottom cycling and broadcast something else…?
Time going PC and Internet in between

How can sue MOD for not show Tour De France? I have contract with MOD and tour is on schedule now it not show.

First it no Euro 2012 now no Tour de France. This sucks. Anybody can help me find any other channel with Tour De France.

CT has a MOD forum website – here is the forum section for sports – you can post there, if you like.
mod.cht.com.tw/phpBB/viewforum.p … d9b03830ba

There are many streams on the internet that show it – that seems to be the only way to get it for now. Google ‘tour de france streams’

[quote=“Aboriginal girl”]Maybe MOD Eurosports no rights for TDF just like MOD no EURO 2012. Everybody think MOD have Euro 2012 because they see Europa 2012 and mistake by themselves.

Anyways Tour is not on MOD but I can record it on my Galaxy Samsung maybe send it to you.[/quote]

How can you have it on Eurosports its not on there? Also on other thread you write TEN HD where is this channel I cannot find it on my MOD.

How to watch on streaming? Is it HD streaming and where from?

New I think … 107 ‘the Outdoor Channel’ … all things outdoor, motorized, gun powered, fishing … lot’s of ‘Redneck’ stuff :smiley:

[quote=“asian boy”][quote=“Aboriginal girl”]Maybe MOD Eurosports no rights for TDF just like MOD no EURO 2012. Everybody think MOD have Euro 2012 because they see Europa 2012 and mistake by themselves.

Anyways Tour is not on MOD but I can record it on my Galaxy Samsung maybe send it to you.[/quote]

How can you have it on Eurosports its not on there? Also on other thread you write TEN HD where is this channel I cannot find it on my MOD.

How to watch on streaming? Is it HD streaming and where from?[/quote]

Ten HD and Ten Action and Eurosports Asia I have at home in Alishan on satellite TV. ITV UK and SBS Australia I have on my streaming.
I can watch my satellite TV to my Galaxy note also. You can download Vulkano for Android from Playstore. TEN HD and TEN ACTION have no advertizing or breaks.
Eurosports has an Irishman nobody can understand. ITV is bad always adverts show more than tour. SBS Australia is good bad Australian persons accent.

[quote=“Aboriginal girl”]Ten HD and Ten Action and Eurosports Asia I have at home in Alishan on satellite TV. ITV UK and SBS Australia I have on my streaming.
I can watch my satellite TV to my Galaxy note also. You can download Vulkano for Android from Playstore. TEN HD and TEN ACTION have no advertizing or breaks.
Eurosports has an Irishman nobody can understand. ITV is bad always adverts show more than tour. SBS Australia is good bad Australian persons accent.

[/quote]

Hi there I sent you a PM please tell me where you got these channels from.