MOTO-GP Shanghai 2006

Since I

Wow great pics Plasmatron!!!

Did you get him(Rossi) to sign anything?

I guess Michelin sales are going to go down, I can hear them being taken off of sport bikes all around Taiwan as I write this. :laughing:

It’s funny to think that Rossi rides to work on a scooter.

[quote=“Bubba 2 Guns”]Wow great pics Plasmatron!!!
It’s funny to think that Rossi rides to work on a scooter.[/quote]
Cheers… I swear one of these days I’m going to get a proper SLR camera and ditch the happy snap cam, but I find these idiot proof cameras work well… maybe that’s because I’m an… oh… :blush: :wink:

Yep, pretty damn poor showing from Michelin… having your tire fall apart as the world watches, putting the world champ out of a crucial race is some fairly bad press… Still, at about NT$14,000 a set they were never really worth having in Taiwan anyway…

Funny you should ask… It wasn’t easy but after a few years trying I not only got him to sign this, I also shook the man’s hand… :smiley: :sunglasses:

Plasma - I am supremely jealous. It looks like the best circuit on the MotoGP tour. And you shook the Doctor’s hand - excellent. Thanks for the report.

I am getting the DVD now to add to the collection.

How did Stoner go ?

Plasma - I am supremely jealous. It looks like the best circuit on the MotoGP tour. And you shook the Doctor’s hand - excellent. Thanks for the report.

I am getting the DVD now to add to the collection.

How did Stoner go ?