My Cat's On a Calendar!

[quote=“divea”]There Done. Hope someone can do a better job, but this one for the time being!

PM your email. I’ll send it to you![/quote]

That cat is plotting revenge or something in that photo…

sorry the weather was bad today and I only did it in the evening. I had to click it under yellow lights, and well…its a pic. of a pic. Maybe when the weather’s better, I’ll give it another shot.

Looks just like one my cats. She would have been just as good. But Jimi is much more handsomer than me.

Jimi’s the one on the right, Matthew.

You and your wife look lovely. Smokey looks a bit more alarmed than when my dogs found her. All those bright lights, not to mention the epic taxi journey! She is such a lucky cat to have you two. Well done! :bravo:

My poor baby’s having a hernia operation and sterilization surgery today. :cry: Hold thumbs. :pray:

I’m not at all sure what it means to “hold thumbs,” but I’ll send some good thoughts to you and kitty.

Aw she has a heart condition and a fragile liver. She’s also epileptic. General anaesthesia is potentially dangerous. The hernia surgery MUST be done, so thought I would do the sterilization at the same time to avoid future trauma. Get it all out of the way. Thank you for your thoughts, Ms Housecat! :bow:

Good Luck, Smokey. and Jimi and Mrs Presley

sending lots of really good vibes, fighting thoughts, and love.

hope all goes well!!

I hope everything went well and am thinking of her and trying to send positive “vibes”/energy/whatever you want to call it in her direction.

Let us know how everything went. :pray:

One mor eprayer on the line.

Thank you all for your kind words.

She had a seizure when she came out from under the anesthetic but they gave her a shot of phenobarbatol and it calmed her down. Apparently the hernia was much worse than expected and required an hour of surgery. The poor thing is so highly-strung as it is, and she had to sit in a cage for four hours after the op with an antibiotic drip next to screaming dogs. :astonished:

Home now. Got a horrid head cone that has to stay on for a week. She’s terrified. Quivering under my clothes rack.

My vet’s really cool. The top surgeon worked on her, and charged us nada for the hernia procedure because she thinks highly of us and WE ARE ON A CALENDAR! Gave me three day’s worth of morphine :lick: for pain. I’m tempted. :smiley:
I wish that people were given the same type of treatment and pain management that animals are afforded here!

Hats off to those kind, generous people! :notworthy:

Super news! I’m glad Princess (and you) came through it okay. Hope the morphine helps your anxiety! (Or hers, if you can get close enough to dose her… :ponder: )

Hooray for Mama, Papa, and Princess Pressley!

congrats. Which vet do you use?

I love it!
Thanks for putting big smile on my face on a Monday morning.

Hope she comes through this week ok and finds a bit of calm. Poor wee thing.