My gf told me that he made a move on her

So my gf actually told me that he did make a move on her that day. She said he tried to kiss him and was keep trying to touch her but she didn’t tell me until now because she knows how I would react. She won’t give me his number or contact. It’s really pissing me off. I’m having a hard time with her because of this. I can’t just let it go, I told her at least give me a phone call with him but she won’t. I don’t know how to deal with it, she says let it go. But it makes me more suspicious of her saying that and telling me this now and not allowing me to call him.

There’s a certain disrespect knowing she had a boyfriend. I’m feeling like this is a deal breaker with her. Am I over reacting, this is the way I grew up and was taught. Someone touch your girl, you gotta go something about it.

Looks like she doesn’t have enough respect for you to be willing to give you his phone number, which means she doesn’t respect you enough not to cheat on you.

It’s like you say, she has options, she has people willing to offer her a premium, both in money for English lessons, and in other benefits as an attractive white woman.

Your best option now is to prepare for the worst case scenario and start dating other chicks so that you’ve got something to fall back on.

I reckon she didn’t want to see you beat the crap out of him.
Hot looking women get hit on all the time and she just didn’t want to wind you up.
But she should have more sense to go to a ‘ktv room’ with a student.

She knows I have friends of unsavoury character from working with the night life industry. I think I freaked her out saying I’m gonna make a phone call and have a 100 xiao di rough him up. And plus he has a wife and a kid, so they probably would not like to hear about that.

But right now, I told her, I just want a phone call and have him apologize, that it. No beating him up, no xiao di coming to his place, no contacting his wife. Just a apology. But she won’t even let me do that. So i’m not happy about it at all.

The guy is an arsehole. Same thing happened to my now wife before we married and probably after but not as much. Women get hit on all the time at work, in social situations. I’ve been really angry…sometimes I heard about it later…but usually after a few weeks I didn’t give a shit as long as I knew it wasn’t going to happen again. Probably a good thing I didn’t bump into one or two at the time as they would had a proper smackdown.

The ones I harbor the real anger…when they were supposed to be your mates. Happened with at least two different gfs. Nature of the world my friend!
Happens…all…the…f%6king…time…so move on and tell her to be a bit more choosy in her clients and teaching locations.

There’s no point in getting all macho over it. Girls get hit on all the time and never mention it to the bf. I’ve had guys literally staring down my gf’s cleavage. Yeah, it’s crude and disrespectful. That’s males for you. It’s a jungle out there. You can either get all stressed about it, or shrug it off and trust your gf to do the right thing.

From her point of view, it was no big deal because she has to deal with that a dozen times a week. If you overreact, you’re justifying her original reasons for not telling you and she’ll likely be even less honest in the future. If you’re prepared to throw away the relationship over something so trivial, maybe she’s not the right one for you.

1 Like

Here’s the thing. It’s one thing for guys to hit on your girl not knowing she has a bf. Look at her, ect ect. But he knew she had a bf and actually sneaked a kiss in. That’s not ok by me.

Andrew you’re young and full of piss and vinegar. I can dig that but chill brother chill. Men don’t give a shit if the woman “has a boyfriend”. Throw in alcohol and KTV setting. Relax, stay with her. She sounds amazing. She joined the guy at KTV because good money is good money. I did even crazier things with students when I was in the game.

She told you what went down and that is mutual trust and respect. Play it down, that’s sexy and that’s what women are attracted to!

Enjoy your evening :wink:

2 Likes

Hold on, define “sneaked a kiss in”.

I get that, but if she’s decided she doesn’t want you involved, it’s maybe better to respect that. She might change her mind about it later, but she’s probably just put the whole thing down to ‘creepy guy who was pushing his luck’ and decided the best way to deal with it is to stop doing ‘classes’ with him. Sounds reasonable to me.

It’s a fine line between ‘pushing your luck’ and sexual assault, but women generally know where their own line in the sand is drawn. All you can really do is trust her instincts on that. If he’d pinned her down and groped her it might be a whole different ball game; she might even be the one taking you shopping for a new baseball bat. The fact that she isn’t suggests not much actually happened.

1 Like

Like they were talking and he jumped her with a kiss when she wasn’t expecting it.

I agree, the more you try to act macho and talk about how you have unsavoury friends, the more insecure you come across. The reality is that men with families get bored of having to try love an aging wife and annoying kids. The reality is that hot women in their prime get bored of having stable boyfriends and enjoy the drama and the idea of being a homewrecker and having powerful men submit to them and giving up their families for them. Trust me, even if you married this chick and had a family with her, one day you’re come across some younger meat and if you have the chance to slip in a kiss, or something else, even if she has a boyfriend, you’re going to think to yourself: “who cares, he’s probably just some kid who thinks he’s a man.” Like I said above, shuffle your cards.

So let’s say I’m capable of tracking him down easily. Should I tell his wife? It’s the next best thing to smashing his face in.

I did let my gf let me send him a voice message and I gave him the chance to apologize. I wouldn’t say I threatened him but I made it clear he fucked with the wrong guy. He didn’t. But I’m thinking I’ll have a little fun and tell his wife what’s him upto.

Well if you tell his wife you’d be doing his wife a favour, I guess you should ask yourself what his wife has ever done for you.

If your intention is to hurt him, then it could go either way. Perhaps he’s sick of his marriage and you’re helping him get free of his family, which is what he might want. If he’s already hitting on other women, then it’s likely what he wants deep down - escape from a dreary life into the pussy of a younger woman - even if he doesn’t realise it himself.

But I think the real issue here is your anger management. Mate, you’re talking about threatening people and obsessing over revenge. You come across like that roid rage dude on the bus yelling at the bus driver. Can you imagine how embarrassing it’d be to have to go on the news after a few days and asking the guy who kissed your girlfriend if you can be friends. Chillax man, and if your girlfriend has any respect for you she should have the dignity to call him herself and tell him that there’ll be no more lessons. The fact she still has his phone number and hasn’t deleted it (implying that she hasn’t cut off contact) should make you question whether you’re considering the right solutions.

[quote=“Black_Beauty, post:26, topic:155124, full:true”]Mate, you’re talking about threatening people and obsessing over revenge. You come across like that roid rage dude on the bus yelling at the bus driver. Can you imagine how embarrassing it’d be to have to go on the news after a few days and asking the guy who kissed your girlfriend if you can be friends. Chillax man, and if your girlfriend has any respect for you she should have the dignity to call him herself and tell him that there’ll be no more lessons.
[/quote]
This. As I understand it, your gf has already sorted it to her satisfaction. I can understand your anger, but the only person you’re likely to hurt with your present train of thought is yourself and your gf. Cue ‘Frozen’ theme song.

you are way over reacting on this one. he tried to kiss a woman and deserves all this attention? dude, move on.

she willingly went to a ktv, what kind of place is that for a lesson? she probably went to take advantage of free food or something. can you blame him? 1 on 1 ktv ?? what do you expect to happen in that situation mate.

she probably didn’t tell him he had a bf. she probably doesn’t tell most or they would be less interested in her ‘lessons’

asian guys have an image of western girls as being ‘open’ he probably didn’t think he was doing anything out of line, even if he had a wife. i’ve seen a married guy openly ask a western girl like 10 years younger out on a date before totally bold faced, the girl didn’t appreciate it.

your gf knows or should know what the deal is. don’t put all the blame on this guy like your gf is an innocent snowflake here. you should set up some rules with her about what she can and cannot do with clients.

she’s new here, she has no preconceived notion of what happens at a KTV @BHL4life

And yes, she told him she had a boyfriend. She texted him and she said it’s not me you need to apologize to, it’s my bf. And he replied I know. I called him and he hanged up immediately. I sent him a voice message telling him he had one chance to apologize. Well, i did give him a chance. I have anger issue, very true. I would say i’ve reformed, but there’s always that one guy that thinks nothing bad can happen to him. One thing i’ve learned, don’t mess with other people unless you are prepared for the consequences. You don’t know who they are and are capable of.

And if also makes a difference, she’s 18 and just moved here months ago to study. So she’s not been out in the world clubbing and going to bars and places for a while to see how man act in general. I’m not saying she’s clueless but I would say if she was 25 I would look at it differently. Anyways, she let me have the phone call. Thats all I wanted from her so we are good.

still, even if you had no experience its not exactly a cafe is it.

look mate your gf knows what she is doing, she doesn’t even have any business teaching english but she is doing well at that. stop being so naive. you need to take a step back and either be cool with her “job” or ask her to make some changes to it. raging out on some guy who did what was normal to do for an asian guy in a ktv is entirely childish. this is not even close to the big injustice you are making it out to be.

@BHL4life the girls 18, I didn’t even know wtf a KTV is for until someone told me. For me and probably for her it’s a place people fucking sing songs. It’s not one of those KTVs that have girls lined up. It’s just a regular KTV place. I read all the convo, he said he wanted to learn songs in English.

Not all of her clients are men, she had 2 little girls today and teach Italian fashion in English. This guy was offering 2500 for 2 hours to sing songs. So in her mind I doubt it was much more.