Nasty infected insect bite

Antiseptic given to me by the dermatologist, who did say he was sorry to have me there again so soon.

Xindian, close to a park, the river, and a wet market. Normal insect fauna tends to be more like roaches, but my dogs have been bitten indoors by wasps. At least the beetles are staying away from my pets.

Sounds rough manā€¦ hope you figure something out.

feelsbadman.

This is the beginning on their ā€œparty seasonā€. Ants and other small insect start to show up in larger numbers thanks to the end of the cold/rain season, and rove beetles feed on them.

I donā€™t even know if they have a natural enemy, i wonder if thereā€™s any animal that can happily eat such a nasty dumpling of acid hate.

Probably the pencil sized wasps I found while taking Bobby out for a walk last weekend.

Yep, gotta figure out some way to eliminate those bugs. Will follow IbisWtf suggetion and eliminate possible cozy habitats.

Do you have plants? I very often see them crawling around vases, hunting ants and other smaller things. If I donā€™t bother them they just hunt on the balcony and ignore the inside areas of the house.

Nope, I have the brown thumb of death.

Spider bites can get horribly infected - does not need to be a poisonous spider. I had one went big, red and seriously infected. Doctor said it must have been a spider. He said " Spider mouth is one of the most unhygenic places on earth" no joke lol.

Spider mouth is very moist. Add in eating filthy dead flies all day long it makes for a festering cocktail of germs - when they bite you they end up shoving a heap of those germs into you.

You will need to keep an eye on it. Spider bites that infect can spread rapidly into vital organs. If your in any doubt at all just go Wanfang Hospital.

And here I was so happy that many spiders have taken residence in my kitchen - very revealing about my cooking skills.

So far I am just taking my meds and trucking onā€¦

Well, I have been bitten for the third time. Again, nasty infected bit. Got meds, creams, the works. Interestingly, the doctor mentioned he has seen 20 cases of the same insect bites this week.

It is going to be a very long summer. With long sleeves and long pants and hauling a foldable chair to the park.

And ā€¦ it has happened again. Right. on. my. Bum. Really painful as when I sit, it will necessarily be squished. Hurts so bad I want to take a dull spoon and carve out the offending part.

It is going to be a long, long summer.

How do you get a rove beetle crawling on your bum? Iā€™d say there are a few things to sort out in your life, if they lead you this situation!

Well, I am wearing long pants but the damn thing got into my clothes, down my shirt. There is always a gap between the shirt and the pants. Wound is at the top of bum bum, where the back loses its name, so if you are sitting it always hits somethingā€¦It is not on one of the cheeks, thank small favors.

Did it happen at home, outside or at work?

At home. I had evaded one a week before that had gotten in my clothing when I brought it inside from the balcony where it had dried. Alas, one time I do not check well andā€¦tragedy.

Also possible this insect was already inside your clothes and you didnā€™t realized itā€¦
Me every time I collect my clothes that I hang dry, I always shake it off to eliminate some dust before folding the clothes, sometimes I make quick tumble dry just in case to kill some unwanted insects.

Yoinks!

Those little wankersā€¦a couple years ago I had a burn on one of my man boobs, one of them hit me while I was cycling wearing a sleeveless shirt.
Iā€™ve not seen too many of them this year, their ā€œpeak seasonā€ at least in Yilan is before rice harvesting.

:stop_sign:

Nasty infected insect bite

HAHAHAHAHA!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess weā€™re square, huh??

1 Like