Need assistance finding a church

Hello! I’m looking for a non-denominational church preferably somewhere in the area of Longtan/Chungli, maybe Taoyuan City, or anywhere close by. My husband and I have tried a very nice church, but it’s way up in Taipei and making that drive every week just isn’t very easy. I have searched the “Where Can I find…” board and clicked a bunch of sites to churches I thought looked good, but am put off by either distance or uncertainty about the church - Like if it’s different from non-denominational, which is the only type of church I’ve ever attended. If someone could be kind enough to give suggestions, either in my preferred area or not (we still will consider churches in Taipei if we absolutely felt it worth the drive), even if you want to recommend a church similar to non-denominational, I’m all ears! Growing up in church my whole life was a blessing, and since moving to Taiwan, I’ve really began to miss it. Looking forward to hearing from anyone!

I have relatives in Zhongli, but they’re Catholic. This place came up when I googled:

pottershousetaoyuan.com/

The Baptists are also around:

taiwan.witnesstoday.org/Home.html

And Filipino Pentecostals (I think):

jesusislordchurch-taiwan.blogspot.tw/

A Bread of Life branch church (but no English):
llc.org.tw/Planting/chdetail.php?ch_id=320

Agape International branch:
agapeicataipei.org/locations … s-chungli/

A “home church” in Zhongli:
test.good119.org/index.php/en/ch … -church-en

So, did you find a church you liked?

Thank you for your reply Zla’od! We have yet to find one. I just recently returned to Taiwan and so we will be continuing our search. Thanks again for taking the time to reply with a few options, greatly appreciated!