New background color is awful

No option for us to change the color?

Just for the record, I like the current ā€œold paperā€ colour.

2 Likes

How about we try some new color for spring, or because we have reached a milestone, for for ANY REASON.

https://tw.forumosa.com/t/cant-tell-if-people-are-replying-to-me-or-to-my-topic/178952/3?u=tango42

1 Like

I just got used to itā€¦

I would be up to see a daffodil or snowdrop or bluebell in the background. Maybe just one, not all over the place.

1 Like

Itā€™s not like all the good colors are used up by other Taiwan forum sites.

I would really appreciate a night mode.

And we still need an app! Even PTT has an app, clunky as it may be.

Oh I love me some bird mating dance footage.

But perhaps save it for the bird thread. There are more pressing matters to attend to here, likeā€¦retina-friendly colors. The manila yellow is okay, butā€¦

What color is it? Slightly peachy off-white?

Gotta stay away from blue or green lest we seem unintentionally politicalā€¦

Oh what if we had a gradient? Probably easier to code than an image. We could do blue and green that way. Like a landscape of sorts.

1 Like

Or orangeā€¦ Or redā€¦

Iā€™ve finally managed to get used to the current color scheme. For godā€™s sake, donā€™t change it again!

2 Likes

I think itā€™s fine the way it is. Itā€™s like the color of a paperback book.

Green and blue? Itā€™s going to end up a bit yellow.

It does? Canā€™t find one.

we do ā€¦itā€™s going downhill :grin: Sorry . I donā€™t really mind the colour. We did have a feedback post a few years ago about it , I seem to recall.

Yea, and this ugly background color is still ugly. Must be the only one on the internet with this color, for a reason. Itā€™s ugly and a turn-off and maybe the ugliest website I visit.

Do you know people make subconscious decisions if they like something or not based on things as simple as color.

PLEASE make it nice