Nintendo Switch

Yes you can expect the going price for them to be 12000 right now on average. PlayStation store has to sell them for retail but the other ones can buy stock and have their own prices.
One of the reason is not just shortage of stock but people in Taiwan will buy multiple and sell them knowing they can make money. Which happens everywhere but it’s worst in taiwan as stock is much less.
I’m a huge sneaker head and anytime a new jordan comes out you can expect some asshole to buy like 30 of them and resell them for double. It’s really frustrating because there is only like 2 Jordan stores in taipei and they know this.

RT Mart #1 in Nei Hu is selling the Nintendo Switch for $13,980. I didn’t check if it comes with anything but it looks like it’s just the base system. They’re selling a few accessories and games too. Guanghua is your best bet for sure but I just thought I’d throw this out there.

Good or bad news - whichever depending on you.

Just bought my Nintendo Switch from the Playstation store on the 2nd floor of the Guanghua market for $14,200 with Zelda BotW. They not only had it in stock, but even gave me a selection of colors to choose from :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s more than the retail price, but at least they actually had it, and I don’t have to be chasing it around in the US at midnight restocks.

For anyone who’s interested, seems they had quite a few boxes left.

the switch is cool, but i’ve never played zelda so i don’t really have much motivation to get it now. I might get it down the road when it’s used and a bunch of games come out. I’m enjoying the PS4 Pro for games now. But enjoy Zelda, I heard is really good. Xbox is really falling behind now.

Hey Bigrockcandy

Let me know if my math is off.

299+ tax (going to use NYC tax (Purchases above $110 are subject to a 4.5% NYC Sales Tax and a 4% NY State Sales Tax. The City Sales Tax rate is 4.5%, NY State Sales and Use Tax is 4% and the Metropolitan Commuter Transportation District surcharge of 0.375% for a total Sales and Use Tax of 8.875 percent.) =325.16

Zelda =59.99 +tax=64.16

Total if bought in NYC is 389.32

Todays Exchange rate between USD and NTD is 1:30.42

389.32 USD is 11843 NTD

You paid 14,200 meaning you paid 2357 NTD over the MSRP. I don’t think its that bad…not even breaking 100 USD

i’m so happy i could get zelda on wii U so i can comfortably wait to get the switch when i go back home…when it hopefully has some more games.