Not about Kojen

And the fact is that this is highly unlikely to happen, despite being technically possible.

[/quote]

Not at all impossible or unlikely. I know of someone who was pre-ARC that was deported and forbidden to return to Taiwan for five years. Happened six months ago.[/quote]

Certainly possible, as I said. But until we can find more than one person in the last 6 months, it remains ‘unlikely’.[/quote]

It also happened to a friend of mine and she was deported for five years. This was a few years ago though.

At a school I taught at in Taipei, the government found out we were working in a kindi as well as a buxiban and they cancelled all of our ARCs (three teachers). They then sent us a letter stating that we had 7 days to leave the country. I went and asked them for more time to get my affairs in order but they said I could stay until my visa expired but I had better not get caught working again at the same place (or anywhere else without an work permit). The other teacher was married so didnt have to leave and the third teacher just took off to China. The owners must have really pissed someone off.