Notre Dame - Stanford College Football Game Watch

Invitation for all Notre Dame and Stanford football fans. There will be a live Notre Dame-Stanford Football game watch next Sunday (November 26) at 9:00 AM in the Rendezvous bar at the American Club, 47 Bei An Rd, Taipei (near the Grand Hotel). All fans are welcome. You do not need to be a member of the American Club. There is no cover charge. Pay as you go breakfast is available from the American Club menu. We are hoping for a good crowd from both ND and Stanford so please join us to add to the atmosphere.
Please email thmcgowan@yahoo.com to let us know if you plan to attend or have any questions.

1 Like

My brother took my dad to watch the Notre Dame vs. UCLA (?) game last month. Kind of a lifelong dream of my dad’s to see Notre Dame. He thoroughly enjoyed himself and even got a ball autographed by the team (my nephew’s friend kicks for Notre Dame).

Dear Marasan:
It would have been Notre Dame vs USC (USC being the other big time football school in Los Angeles) . Glad your dad enjoyed the game. Our Taipei game watches cannot compare to being in the stadium but we still enjoy ourselves.

1 Like

Yes, USC! Trojans. I’d show you the picture but like my privacy on this forum. My dad’s parents immigrated from Ireland so you probably can understand the infatuation with the Fighting Irish!