O3 fitness

Hey guys, I just wanted to invite you guys to try a free class at O3 Fitness. I am an instructor there. https://www.facebook.com/o3fitness/

The class schedule is on the page and the first class is for free. No need for long term contracts, you can pay month for month and if you mention Andrew send you, you’ll even receive a free month. Unlike most gyms, O3 uses programs that get you in shape using workout programs like boxing or kick boxing fitness. Don’t worry about if you’ve never done either, no experience needed, you won’t be actually punching anyone, just pads. There are also other classes for functional training to help you get in shape without the boring run on the treadmill way. Check out the videos for the guide of the gym, and I even explained one of the new classes i’m teaching. And there are advance classes for boxing, muay thai and kick boxing if you want to take it to the next level or you are already looking for something like that.

Let me know if you have any questions!

A post was merged into an existing topic: White Collar Boxing at O3 Fitness is BACK!